19 Rogue AOE damage set up?

[item]Fiery Blaze Enchantment[/item] X2 with 10 haste to red whelp gloves and haste trinkets? Just stick on the mob with the most HP and AOE everything else down. I think it would be epic.

Grabco said:
[item]Fiery Blaze Enchantment[/item] X2 with 10 haste to red whelp gloves and haste trinkets? Just stick on the mob with the most HP and AOE everything else down. I think it would be epic.

Hey Gracob, I actually use Fiery Blaze on Wuvz to tank instances, with swipe hitting every enemy that thing is going off just all the time and it makes aggro super easy...I have never thought of putting them on 2 Shadowfangs...might be very good actually...if you get an ogre suit and pop out of stealth with 2 shadowfangs with fiery blaze...that shit is win I may do that right now haha.

Only problem is you can only do the quest once so you'd have to have a couple people helping you or have multiple level 40-50 characters that are able to kill those elites

I also use fiery blaze to tank instances, it's sweet. More warriors should get it for AOE tanking.

Grabco said:
Only problem is you can only do the quest once so you'd have to have a couple people helping you or have multiple level 40-50 characters that are able to kill those elites

I also use fiery blaze to tank instances, it's sweet. More warriors should get it for AOE tanking.

What I did bud is just to create ally dks, then go do the quest, that way leveling out the dk is about 2 hoursx2 and so four hours total work to get 2, should do it. Of since your ally just have people in your guild do the quest, run you through stuff, apply, and trade. :)

Can I get it from someone else through a trade window on BOA's?

Wuv123 said:
Hey Gracob, I actually use Fiery Blaze on Wuvz to tank instances, with swipe hitting every enemy that thing is going off just all the time and it makes aggro super easy...I have never thought of putting them on 2 Shadowfangs...might be very good actually...if you get an ogre suit and pop out of stealth with 2 shadowfangs with fiery blaze...that shit is win I may do that right now haha.

That sir, is genius! I hate tanking on my druid, but this just might make it more bearable :D

Orcgasm said:
ollloololoollolooollololoololoolol

i thought so too ^^

Anyway, surely if they objective is to get as many procs as possible a faster weapon would be preferable since the enchant has a % proc chance rather than a PPM. Besides who would use this on a SF? SF's are too rare to commit to something like this. If its tanking that you want to do then something like smites and theif blade would be optimal, since both are fast and the agi and stam are defensive and the hit rating means you hit and proc more often.

Kore nametooshort said:
i thought so too ^^

Anyway, surely if they objective is to get as many procs as possible a faster weapon would be preferable since the enchant has a % proc chance rather than a PPM. Besides who would use this on a SF? SF's are too rare to commit to something like this. If its tanking that you want to do then something like smites and theif blade would be optimal, since both are fast and the agi and stam are defensive and the hit rating means you hit and proc more often.

Ive seen mages and locks with SF, i dont see why a rogue wouldnt try fiery blaze on a SF. But if it is %, gogo fast weps

Users who are viewing this thread