19 - On the way to Ambassador

Hi guys,

Well this is a status update so far, Org is revered, everything else is almost at revered and no quest for UD done yet.

Completed (Every quest in zone, grey ones also): Durotar, Mulgore, Eversong, Ghostlands (+Tranquillen is exalted), Ashenvale, Barrens.

Haven't done: Trisfal, Silverpine, Hillsbrand, Stonetalon in progress, 2 BFD Quest, 3 quest in Westfall.

After that I guess it's just mass Chen's farming, if I don't have it in 2 weeks then I am hoping Harvest Festival and Brewfest put me over the top.

Wish me luck, it's a long and lonely grind :)

Hmmm. I'm confused. Cos' I've done every single zone possible and every quest possible, apart from two or three, and got three factions at revered, others are about half way through honored? :S

Noo are you doing this on your ally or horde twink?

I am not trying to be insulting just asking, you did the level 1-5 quest of each area also, and the wool turn in to each city?

I cant link to your amory because of the thing in your O, please link it?

ahaha, norwegians ftw, øøøøøøøøøøøøøøøøøøøøøøøøøøøøøøøø

anyway, he's doing it on his horde

Thew123 said:
After that I guess it's just mass Chen's farming, if I don't have it in 2 weeks then I am hoping Harvest Festival and Brewfest put me over the top.

Wish me luck, it's a long and lonely grind :)

They give rep?

Damn I hope so, Ill have my Ambassador title in september instead of having to wait for the Lunar Festival

Ok so here is my experience so far with this.

I have gotten to exalted with org after doing all the starter zone quests and an assload of chens. I'm only 5 bars now from exalted with UC.

I had done all of the lunar festival quests as well which if memory serves correctly, was about 6k for all factions.

Here a potential problem with this quest that I have run into. After you hit exalted with org it doesn't show you as getting 75 rep with org anymore, it just says 19 horde rep. Ocassionally, and I would say that so far this has been the minority of the times, instead of rewarding 19 rep for all factions it will only reward 18, this has happened now on numerous occasions.

This is annoying considering the amount of times that you have to repeat the quest. But still manageable. However I just completed another chens and this time to my surprise I was only rewarded 7 rep...... I'm assuming it's a bug, and I've filled out a ticket, but if this happens often it is going to make this a whole hell of a lot more painful.

I have some SS's, but I'm not too savvy with that sort of thing. If anyone is interested I will try to figure it out and post them for your reference.

Ego said:
I woulda grinded with you D: I see how it is Matt, ducking Ego so much these days.. =P

Hey bud actually I do need help finishing Stonetalon tonight, I can solo the stuff but the harpies and the talon den take forever as it takes so long to kill things that are 27-28.

If you can help me finish Stonetalon tonight I would really appreciate it and then I need to do 2 quest in BFD and then im on to the UD Stuff.

Locked said:
They give rep?

Damn I hope so, Ill have my Ambassador title in september instead of having to wait for the Lunar Festival

I am not sure, I am just hoping. otherwise, back to Chen's.

Thew123 said:
Noo are you doing this on your ally or horde twink?

I am not trying to be insulting just asking, you did the level 1-5 quest of each area also, and the wool turn in to each city?

I cant link to your amory because of the thing in your O, please link it?

I'm doing it on Horde. And yes, I've done all the 1-5 areas :(

[char=eu-Draenor]Nøø[/char]

Xposure said:
ahaha, norwegians ftw, øøøøøøøøøøøøøøøøøøøøøøøøøøøøøøøø

anyway, he's doing it on his horde

Unfortunately I'm not Norweigen, I'm English. Wish I was Swedish though, though, majority of people think I'm Swedish anyway :p

Noo said:
I'm doing it on Horde. And yes, I've done all the 1-5 areas :(

[char=eu-Draenor]Nøø[/char]

Unfortunately I'm not Norweigen, I'm English. Wish I was Swedish though, though, majority of people think I'm Swedish anyway :p

You like me so much thats why you wanna be swedish right ;)?

if any twink 39 or lower is considering ambassador title, i would recommend getting it done before they add another faction. because it they do what they did with BC, many starter quests will not be able to be done

Users who are viewing this thread