19 Human Mage Slowed

I'd use mindthrust with 9stamina, and get max herb

Fishing hat

Thick bronze necklace

Banshee rod of the sun

Lavishy jeweled ring - (over blood ring "IMO")

+ put armor patch onto your legs (y)

Drøød said:
Got Mindthrust, Thick Bronze Necklace, and a Lavishly Jeweled Ring :)

Isn't Mining better than Herbalism?

LFH is inc soon :)

Drøød

I guess mining could be better than herbalism from a survival perspective 70 stam all the time vs a lackluster heal. From a CC point of view herbalism haste buff could really help you blanket some frost bolts though.

As frost, the Enumerated Wrap of the Sun (the one with crit on it?) is better then Sorcerer for burst, simply because of shatter. Having both belts to swap out for as fire or arcane would be best. Also, Seal of Wrynn > Lorekeeper's, armor patch to legs, 20 frost SP to jutebraid (as frost) and 10 haste or 16 SP on a second pair for your other specs. Mindthrust with 9 stamina enchant on it is debatable versus Crystalline w/ 15 SP, but it's pretty much a playstyle choice. Mindthrust's are BiS in cata/4.03 though, so looking for them now wouldn't hurt. Herbalism > Mining for the overpowered haste, and Inferno robe with 150 health on it versus you current chest/enchant is a 10 int (w/ inferno) vs 5 stam and 2% crit. Up to your playstyle, again. Banshee rod of the Sun is BiS wand as a mage, but you could be lazy and wait till 4.03/Cata where low level wands get stats on it that beat the Banshee's. To touch on proff's again - My mage rolls w/ Skinning and Herbalism for the haste on-use and passive crit, which is nice as frost because of shatter. If you intend to be spec swapping alot though, mining or eng will work just as well as skinning.

Users who are viewing this thread