19 healer tooltips.

I'm looking for tooltips of all level 19 healing spells. So far I only have Shaman and Druid tooltips, so could anyone share the amount healed and the mana cost of all healing spells for disc priests, holy priests, holy paladins and prot paladins in full BiS gear? Thanks.

Rdruid:

Regrowth - 247 + 75, 115 man -, 165h/sec, 2.8h/mana

Rejuv - 101*4, 85 mana(52 in 4.0.6)

Smend - 403, 32 mana

Nourish - 193*1.2, 32 mana

Rshaman:

Healing Surge - 465, 93 mana - 310h/sec, 5.0 h/mana

Earth Shield - 77, 65 mana

Healing Wave - 226, 30 mana

Hpala:

Flash of Light - 529, 105 mana - 352h/sec, 5.7h/mana

Holy Light - 297, 34 mana

Holy Shock - 190, 31 mana

Word of Glory - 148 per holy charge on tooltip - actual healing is ~93/charge

PTI - 230, no mana. (161 healing in 4.0.6)

Hpriest:

Power Word: Shield - 229, 69 mana

Desperate Prayer (self only, 2min cd) - 272, no mana cost (0% of max hp in 4.0.6)

Flash Heal - 431, 102 mana - 287h/sec, 4.2h/mana

Heal - 209, 31 mana

Renew - 72*4, 76 mana

Trying to contribute (holy)...

Flash of Light - 529, 105 mana

Word of Glory - 148 per holy charge

This might be slightly off-topic, but my WoG tooltip is incorrect on my 19 paladin. I have spell power gear and I'm pretty twinked out, and like Vincent said " Word of Glory - 148 per holy charge". Mine only heals for about 80 but with that tooltip. I don't know if it's just me or a bug, but it's a tad annoying.

Vincent said:
Trying to contribute (holy)...

Flash of Light - 529, 105 mana

Word of Glory - 148 per holy charge

Thanks very much. Could you also tell me how much your protector of the innocent is healing for?

@murf1234, could you get me a screenshot of WoG heals?

Kore nametooshort said:
I'm trying to balance 19's out.

Have you been playing recently with both Balance and Resto specc to make a good judgment / balance it (druid-wise)? Or you're just tossing around some numbers and putting them @roll coaster to see if it fits the mighty laws of physics?

Kore, I'm not being hostile or a di*khead, but I would like to know just how you're trying to balance the bracket. I mean, did I miss something (a topic or anything)?

Because it seems like this is going somewhere between premade and... Premade. Feels like PuG's/World PvP/War games (when possible) are generalized and adapted to the needs of those of a premade player. Which is kinda different since some changes based on premading facts might not be comfortable @ other... Fields, lets call it. (Such as WPvP, PuGing, WG, etc).

Or I might be wrong and in need of enlighten. But that's the idea I'm having right now.

Care to enlighten me?

Sputnick said:
Have you been playing recently with both Balance and Resto specc to make a good judgment / balance it (druid-wise)? Or you're just tossing around some numbers and putting them @roll coaster to see if it fits the mighty laws of physics?

Been playing resto more than balance tbh. Admittedly i havent been playing my druid as much as i should have since i got back, i've been playing shammy, war and mage (and recently Hpala) to try and get a better understanding of other classes. Anywho, i haven't started trying to really assign numbers yet. My 60-90% buff to regrowth was an estimate based on my own experiences, the value of other flash heals in the bracket and to compensate for a lack of key talents that restos get later to buff regrowth. Now you've mentioned this however, i'll be going back to my druid to see exactly how its playing.

Kore, I'm not being hostile or a di*khead, but I would like to know just how you're trying to balance the bracket. I mean, did I miss something (a topic or anything)?

http://www.twinkinfo.com/forums/groups/balancing-low-levels.html

Because it seems like this is going somewhere between premade and... Premade. Feels like PuG's/World PvP/War games (when possible) are generalized and adapted to the needs of those of a premade player. Which is kinda different since some changes based on premading facts might not be comfortable @ other... Fields, lets call it. (Such as WPvP, PuGing, WG, etc).

Or I might be wrong and in need of enlighten. But that's the idea I'm having right now.

Care to enlighten me?

I'm not specifically designing it around premades, i'm trying to design it about group pvp rather than solo. That said I am trying to make sure that every class has the ability to survive on its own in a pug while also being viable in a premade.

Kore nametooshort said:
Been playing resto more than balance tbh. Admittedly i havent been playing my druid as much as i should have since i got back, i've been playing shammy, war and mage (and recently Hpala) to try and get a better understanding of other classes.

Anywho, with regards to the premade thing, i'm not specifically designing it around premades, i'm trying to design it about group pvp rather than solo. That said I am trying to make sure that every class has the ability to survive on its own in a pug while also being viable in a premade.

Edit: http://www.twinkinfo.com/forums/groups/balancing-low-levels.html

I've been playing resto mostly since 4.X.X and I see no problems with the specc itself.

I feel like you're leaving wargames for a while? Because anything that benefits/balance in terms of premades / PuGs / Group PvP, might compromise, let's say, 2v2. Which is my long lost heaven ever since Shit-a-clism. (Well, not exactly inactive but WG works on mysterious ways)

Kore nametooshort said:
Thanks very much. Could you also tell me how much your protector of the innocent is healing for?

@murf1234, could you get me a screenshot of WoG heals?

PotI talent says 216 to 245 and seems accurate. One charge word of glory indeed seems to heal around 87 despite the tooltip...

Holy priest

Power Word: Shield - 229, 69 mana (if u count that as a heal)

Desperate Prayer (self only, 2min cd) - 272, no mana cost (heard it will be buffed to like 30% of max hp instead tho)

Flash Heal - 431, 102 mana

Heal - 209, 31 mana

Renew - 72*4, 76 mana

if shamans get healing surge i will finally fall asleep every night without wishing my AGM was on my mage instead. I hope that Blizzard takes your report seriously and changes the crap that people call "resto shamans"

Dont know whether you'll find this relevant but a possible addition could be if everone got the addon spell tips (ithink) which displayed a rough prediction of how much it will heal after counting in bonus spell power since I dont find blizztooltips that accurate :\

murf1234 said:
This might be slightly off-topic, but my WoG tooltip is incorrect on my 19 paladin. I have spell power gear and I'm pretty twinked out, and like Vincent said " Word of Glory - 148 per holy charge". Mine only heals for about 80 but with that tooltip. I don't know if it's just me or a bug, but it's a tad annoying.

I noticed this bug (if it is one) quite a while ago. My WoG heals for 92-94 per holy power (tooltip: 154) in healing gear with 154 spell power whereas in retribution gear with 21 spell power it heals for 110-112 (tooltip: 121).

In prot specc + prot gear you mean? (because the numbers above both are in holy specc, i just changed the gear).

Prot tooltips:

Flash of Light: 481

Holy Light: 272

Word of Glory: 135 per holy power

Ret tooltips:

Flash of Light: 455

Holy Light: 255

Word of Glory: 127 (actual healing ~110) per holy power

I feel like my paladin heals for more than that with WoG and he's not close to BiS yet. I'll test when I get home.

Users who are viewing this thread