19 furry warrior weapons

Yayo

Legend
Im using a protector's sword and a gutterblade. Is this BiS. Iv seen some warriors using shadowfang, so Im not really sure.

shadowfang is better

So should I use my protectors sword with my razor's edge?

Splenda said:
If you're smart, and don't want to gimp yourself, then yes, if you're stupid, go with SF+Gutter.

alright, but i still see people with the protectos and gutter is it tht bad?

Theres a reason everyone uses WSG sword and razor's edge. It's BiS.

ScatMan103 said:

I was just looking at the guide which the moderators and everyone else seem to have approved of.

ScatMan103 said:

nono, the reason you see ppl with WSG sword + razor's edge is, that those two are fairly easy to optain.. get demon band or whatever the hit ring is called, i like to do it this way, and stuff SF in mainhand, and gutter in offhand.. (this is what i find best, don't troll me plz >_<)

heh, if you wanna look cool, roll with bloodied arcanite reaper _._ or even better, roll with [ITEM]Spring flowers[/ITEM]

chíll said:
heh, if you wanna look cool, roll with bloodied arcanite reaper _._ or even better, roll with [ITEM]Spring flowers[/ITEM]

SF+Gutter is (argueable) better anyway... in a month or two you'll get boa helm to soft cap you too, so the hit won't be any problem (at all).

if ur hit capped do not use razor's edge, gutterblade is BiS for OH hands down if u don't have it to bad, now for MH WSG sword is nice and i used it for a little bit, but hands down i got more dmg out of my SF im BiS i have many many different sets of wpns and armor i'm just saying what i found to be better

about 40% of warriors dps comes from melee swings. The hit from razors edge increases total dps by 1*0.4=0.4%. The extra OH dps from gutter blade is, assuming only yellow cap, 1.1*0.89=0.891 dps.

You have to be doing more than 222.75 dps for razor's edge to provide more dps (well a little less than that cos i cba to fact in the one str difference). Chances are you won't be doing this value of dps thus gutter is better for dps.

For burst however the difference is so negligible it is indiscernible.

For survivability the 3 stam on gutter is obviously better.

Gutter > RE if you're not hit capped. However it is a very good place to pick up hit.

Kore nametooshort said:
about 40% of warriors dps comes from melee swings. The hit from razors edge increases total dps by 1*0.4=0.4%. The extra OH dps from gutter blade is, assuming only yellow cap, 1.1*0.89=0.891 dps.

You have to be doing more than 222.75 dps for razor's edge to provide more dps (well a little less than that cos i cba to fact in the one str difference). Chances are you won't be doing this value of dps thus gutter is better for dps.

For burst however the difference is so negligible it is indiscernible.

For survivability the 3 stam on gutter is obviously better.

Gutter > RE if you're not hit capped. However it is a very good place to pick up hit.

Thank you. :)

If 40% of warrior damage comes from white hits then logically 60% comes from specials. Extra AP benefits specials (and white attacks too ofc) and hit rating maximises rage income - again benefitting specials. There really isnt much in it but personally I think that the improved burst potential offered by RE just gives it the nod. Each to their own ofc.

Users who are viewing this thread