19 eus?

I've queued maybe twice in the past month, kinda lost interest in it :/ I kinda have the motivation to make a final vid, but not enough to make me queue 19s and waste all that irl time in a queue.

i wouldnt mind queuing if the games were competitive but they just arent so lol/rl gets prioritied

Ye, alot of pops at the evenings but do not expect any at the days.

Sucks atm. But its always the same. I hear tons of great players saying the same... If all of you would just queue, games wouldnt be as bad as they are atm!!

Sucks atm. But its always the same. I hear tons of great players saying the same... If all of you would just queue, games wouldnt be as bad as they are atm!!

totally agree but the game in general sucks to me at least atm

I qued for the first time in a month today. Game was laughable, 5 of the horde had afked after 5 mins. Wasn't even farming, just didnt let them cross mid.

I've been in queue for 45 minutes on a saturday night with no pop. That's embarrassing for the 19s community.

So EU bracket has died off? - Seems like the future fate of the US brackets - 56 minutes to join a WSG, so horde could afk before doors open. It was like 9:30 at night when I started queuing (US server time).

Well, I know I will queue in MoP just to see if they manage to atleast balance it out a little, if they don't I'll play 90 or smth.

Queues have been pretty terrible for US as well. Not enough Horde queueing, let alone decent Horde twinks. This faction imbalance can pass soon if the major Horde guilds queue up and some of the usual Alliance players go on Horde toons.

Hopefully MoP will fix it. I will definately still play 19 in MoP. I will, a long with a lot of other I presume, lvl to 90, get tier2 weapon and the pve nerds will probably start farming raids or whatever they do. Once they've achieved and know how this bracket works, they'll probably start queueing on their twinks again.

That's the same every year, we have 2 holyday months (french) so no one still playing at all. Some are making 20-24 wsg or 70 but nothing more.
Wait for september ;)

Users who are viewing this thread