19 eu alliance

u sat in stealth whole game U DONT KNOW HOW THEY FEEL

wtf you talking about I tried to FC for the first 13 vs your 6 man premade until I understood that no one is going to return the flag and yes you have only yourselves to blame for not being able to play at all since you don't give a fuck about this bracket, US you are next

Please hurrx stop tryin

wtf you talking about I tried to FC for the first 13 vs your 6 man premade until I understood that no one is going to return the flag and yes you have only yourselves to blame for not being able to play at all since you don't give a fuck about this bracket, US you are next

calm down a bit btw do u really count how many minutes u fc for lol why not just fc whole game instead

I think they're all on the horde side :OOOOOOOOOo

yeah no point wasting my time being the only one in que on alliance heh

calm down a bit btw do u really count how many minutes u fc for lol why not just fc whole game instead

already answered to you, noticed no one was going to return and there is no point wasting time to FC when you know you won't have a chance to cap and yes I did count the minutes you spent at GY also instead of crying about it here go fucking do something about it, this is your mess to clean and quoting arkant: "we are the bracket saviours" go fucking save it already

wait.. i thought TL was ment to fix the bracket? how come their own guildies are complaining now >< . maybe TL should stop queing 6 man and leave 3 players on each faction to make games more even , that'd be a good start to fixing stuff atleast.

wait.. i thought TL was ment to fix the bracket? how come their own guildies are complaining now >< . maybe TL should stop queing 6 man and leave 3 players on each faction to make games more even , that'd be a good start to fixing stuff atleast.

agreed!

Users who are viewing this thread