14 Hunter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanit

OG
Going to roll a 14 hunter to (hopefully) farm 100k/250k HKs. Going ally, will have BoA access - need to know the method.

bis chardev would be nice too

look @ hordeseason from beats on fourteens on the armory

he is bis

alternative(s) for stendels? not going to go horde so i cant get the other stam/crit ring either

basically no alternatives for stendles, just fish all night once and u will most likely have 2

yeah im not wasting my time fishing. i'll roll w/o rings until i find stendels on the AH or something lol

yeah im not wasting my time fishing. i'll roll w/o rings until i find stendels on the AH or something lol

if you dont get the rings you are losing a TON of CRIT. It took me about 2 nights of farming to get 2 and I just spent a few hours each time. It's not fun to farm them but it's also not that difficult. I went a little bit different with my build than some of the other hunters choosing to go with more crit/stam on my weapon and hit gloves. I do have the House Wyrnn weapon but I don't use it currently. It gives slightly more AP with about 2pct less crit and less stam. Just personal preference. I also prefer my Trink over another AGM but again, it's all personal pref.

Pipedown @ Malorne - Game Guide - World of Warcraft

I'm not going to farm them myself. No matter how miniscule the farm may be, nothing is worth farming for if it has to be done via fishing. This is a side project, I don't intend (nor will I) spend more time on it than is required. I'll get some shitty AH rings for the time being until I can find Stendels on the AH by some miracle.

kel'thuzad where my boas are. would transfer, but again this is a side project of a side project basically

i don't intend on ever playing xp off BGs with this character. if i "enjoy" my time, I might level a legitimate 10/14 (that isnt a hunter) though.

I'm not going to farm them myself. No matter how miniscule the farm may be, nothing is worth farming for if it has to be done via fishing. This is a side project, I don't intend (nor will I) spend more time on it than is required. I'll get some shitty AH rings for the time being until I can find Stendels on the AH by some miracle.

coolstorybro

he is not bis he is missing the Bedlam Gun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread