EU+US 109 for battlegrounds?

No they don't. 810 gives a 3% increase, 819 a 3.9% increase. Every item level above the stat template gives 0.1%.

Where are you getting this info from? Next time you do a random BG, look at the Principles of War icon in the top right and tell me what it says. At 810, mine says 6%, 798 4%, 830 8%.

Where are you getting this info from?
From warcraftdevs and looking at my toons that i've played in legion. Done around 1000 bgs in this bracket (101-109) and it has always been like that.

Don't look at that buff. Look at your stats while havin different average item levels equipped. Don't use the standard interface for your character. Use something like https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/dejacharacterstats which shows the exact percentages.

Don't have an active toon in this bracket atm so i can't check it myself.

if its purely for ipvp then 109 > 101.
All 3 Specs available
You would have more followers in your Class hall, so access to more missions to gain AP etc
You can get higher level items that arent covered in the BoE 101 category just from doing dungeons at 109 etc

all levels 101-109 share the same base ilvl template in the BG, so as high as you can go over it the better your stats will be.

The crappy part is, if you really want to max out to the best of your ability, you would want the 885+ BoE/Legendary 101 items to use on your lv109 which will feel like an insane waste because you wont be running around in the world with those insane stats you would have at 101 but these items would give you the highest possible % bonuses in Bgs.

So you would need to decide what you actually wanted from it, best possible stats in ipvp or really good ipvp but badass wpvp as well.

Ok so im omw to 109 currently at 104 soon 105, at 109 where do i find the best items? to replace HFC wrist/boots and ilvl 800 chest/legs? Dungeons? keep in mind i completed every single quest at level 101 so no more legion rewards for me. RIP.

Ok so im omw to 109 currently at 104 soon 105, at 109 where do i find the best items? to replace HFC wrist/boots and ilvl 800 chest/legs? Dungeons? keep in mind i completed every single quest at level 101 so no more legion rewards for me. RIP.
I'm the ex 109 pro :) so listen to me and you'll get good
First things first use tw to get better gear also make sure you don't focus on leech or sockets just go for straight ilvl on your 109s also make sure you play a class you're comfortable with and not just roll most op thing in bracket XD. Also my reccomendation is when you do timewalking get a full group of 109s so if someone gets and item hey don't need and you need then you can trade

Also if you don't want to buy 810 relics just get the dungeon relics they're not too terrible XD

I'm the ex 109 pro :) so listen to me and you'll get good
First things first use tw to get better gear also make sure you don't focus on leech or sockets just go for straight ilvl on your 109s also make sure you play a class you're comfortable with and not just roll most op thing in bracket XD. Also my reccomendation is when you do timewalking get a full group of 109s so if someone gets and item hey don't need and you need then you can trade

What ilvl is the Timewalking gear at 109?

I believe at 109 it's 800 base, 815 warforged. Wowhead shows TW items as 800 if you move the scale from 110 to 109...

Well look at it this way. You'll be whatever armor your class is designed for so that means you will need roughly 3-4 TW pieces of gear. For instance, my all-plate DK uses M HFC shoulders and wrists, and the 800 legs from the Legion quest chain. If I replaced those items with warforged TW gear (assuming 815 ilvl) she will gain about 130-140 raw ilvl increase which equates to less than 1% stats increase in a BG iirc.

I think cloth may have to use 4 pieces of TW gear. I don't have any casters in this bracket so I'm not sure. If so, you'd probably get about 1.5% stat increase from the TW.

Well look at it this way. You'll be whatever armor your class is designed for so that means you will need roughly 3-4 TW pieces of gear. For instance, my all-plate DK uses M HFC shoulders and wrists, and the 800 legs from the Legion quest chain. If I replaced those items with warforged TW gear (assuming 815 ilvl) she will gain about 130-140 raw ilvl increase which equates to less than 1% stats increase in a BG iirc.

I think cloth may have to use 4 pieces of TW gear. I don't have any casters in this bracket so I'm not sure. If so, you'd probably get about 1.5% stat increase from the TW.

Spoken like a true ''cup half full'' guy. hehe.

I am beyond poor in WoW. It is a tragedy.

Amen brother. My Twink was mostly funded by George Soros himself. Best thing dinging 102 is the Charged Explosives i can make myself instead of funding idiots who overcharge them on AH.

Users who are viewing this thread