10 Healadin

When stacking healing effects and haste I can see potential for heals coming at ~48% of normal healers. However, Holy Light is still at rank 2. Any opinions on this? Would it even be worth it?

Depends on how much mana and hp you can get too, thats the biggest problem on my level 11 priest (omw to 19 ofc) is that I run out of mana

You'd deffinately get alot of haste, but I don't see it working out. You'd do better at lvl 19 with a regular healadin set because at lvl 10 you'd go oom way to quickly plus your heals would be pretty underpar.

Rip, you are from Pizza Hut? Much respect man. My main is on Uldum, just haven't had interest in joining Twinks Unite. XD

Northstaar said:
Rip, you are from Pizza Hut? Much respect man. My main is on Uldum, just haven't had interest in joining Twinks Unite. XD

Yeeaaahhh brah. Ripscream has been my 1st (and only twink) and I've been rolling face with PH for the past few weeks.

I always get a bit surprised when ever I see lvl 10 twinks, or hear of someone making them.

No matter how much stamina you have, no matter if your gear is the absolute best a lvl 10 can have...

You're still lvl 10 and you're going down like a house on fire.

Palas at 19, on the other hand, are powerful.

Rip said:
Yeeaaahhh brah. Ripscream has been my 1st (and only twink) and I've been rolling face with PH for the past few weeks.

yaayyy i like fighting you guys from PH. i have a lock in suramar's finest that i dont really play anymore, but i love when i see your people on...always a good match =)

Tbh make a 14 Twink healadin you get almost as much mana and more benefit from the Stats.! ^^ Some of em atleast if your making one then under level 19 but i would go with 19 even better ftw.

Raxzaw said:
Tbh make a 14 Twink healadin you get almost as much mana and more benefit from the Stats.! ^^ Some of em atleast if your making one then under level 19 but i would go with 19 even better ftw.

Yes but then the point (have high haste) is lost in my opinion.

1 Haste rating at:

lvl 10=2.6%

lvl 14=0.86%

Users who are viewing this thread