10-14 Twinks

x_HouR_x

Legend
Hey i was thinking of making a level 10 twink but i was wondering, how are the que times like are there WSG pops going?

EU or US really important:)

x_HouR_x, there actually is a lot going on in the 10-14 bracket on the Medivh-US server. The Horde guild is Beats on Nineteens, and the Alliance guild is Beats on Fourteens. Both guilds do arena FFAs and Wargames. The BGs will become more and more frequent as we build numbers. We'd love to have you in either guild (or both).

Man, i'm glad to see some interest :) you could make a new 10 on Medivh and we could help get you gear and stuff. then you could see for yourself how fun it is! once you decide to, you could xfer someone later '*;,,;*'

bofjoin.jpg

p.s. i tell you, the coordination of the 20 diferrent ppl world wide to make the WSG pop for xp off 10-14 bracket is probably the greatest thrill i have experienced in the 4 years of playing the game!

the 10 - 14 bracket is becoming quite popular, however. I would like to see a balance rather than 7 hunters on either side. If you want to have this work. I highly suggest rolling another class aside from the common rogue and hunter... Try Feral druid, Boomkin, Shaman, Priest! If we could get like 4 guilds doing pops daily.... There is no stopping us. I often regret leveling my BiS grandfathered rogue... but it opens up new possibilities for me to roll classes that we actually need to keep this affective and running well. Even if you don't have BoAs, you can still rapeface and kick ass.

So it's now the end of May. I registered to ask if anyone was still queing. I made a 10 Balance druid on Velen and can't get a que to pop. About to go xp on and start afking 8(

Just wondering if anyone had updates about the compatibility of the battlegroup merge or confirmation of 10-14 still popping.

Trololawl said:
So it's now the end of May. I registered to ask if anyone was still queing. I made a 10 Balance druid on Velen and can't get a que to pop. About to go xp on and start afking 8(

Just wondering if anyone had updates about the compatibility of the battlegroup merge or confirmation of 10-14 still popping.

I also Q on a 10, and it does help to watch TI to see when the Medivh guilds are Qing or you are wasting your time.

So, short of rolling on their server, (I'm on Skullcrusher), you need to either get their vent info, or make an alt on their server to chk guild activity so you know when there is actually a chance of getting a pop.

I have made it into 3 XP off games in this bracket so far and look forward to alot more.

Tên

Hästë

Users who are viewing this thread