1-h/o-h vs staffs

bmxkid618

Grandfathered
With a 1-hander and offhand you get an extra enchant and about the same stats so I'm wondering, is there a benefit at all to using a staff?

I'm asking for caster classes ofc, like warlock mage and priest.

Only 1h and off hand for priest, i assume you have access to heirlooms?, becuase mage and warlock cant use maces therefore they will use staff. Because the heirlooms give a lot of SP.

for f2p use staff. for p2p use 1h and oh (cause you can enchant them both as p2p) but only staff as f2p.

Only 1h and off hand for priest, i assume you have access to heirlooms?, becuase mage and warlock cant use maces therefore they will use staff. Because the heirlooms give a lot of SP.

True, I forgot that there isn't an int dagger loom. For a vet account tho, would having an extra enchant, like 2 ele. forces or the major int for o-h, be worth it to only have the off hand loom and a normal dagger or other 1-h int item?

True, I forgot that there isn't an int dagger loom. For a vet account tho, would having an extra enchant, like 2 ele. forces or the major int for o-h, be worth it to only have the off hand loom and a normal dagger or other 1-h int item?

No because the amount of SP you lose from the staff is not worth for an extra enchant.

how about for bm/ww monks? 1hand or 2hands?

EDIT: Having 2 enchants of a rppm type, like dancing steel, doubles its proc rate so it is probably better to duel wield rather than 2-h

for f2p, doesn't matter

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread