EU 1-300 Alchemy/Engineering

chris54t

Veteran
Hi all. Was just wondering if I could make gold by selling all the mats required to get Alchemy and Engineering to level 300 for twinks. It's time consuming but over 3 nights I have got enough to do this twice for each profession. And how much gold should I ask for these 'kits'?. I am currently on Bladefist/Zenedar/Frostwhisper

You'd be better off just posting it on the AH I think otherwise you need to find someone with no skill points right at the moment they're going to start to skill up and most people are just going to Google a guide and head to the AH. If anything look at the guides yourself and post in stack sizes needed in the guides.

the thing is there are often no mats on ah or these are going like 10k gold per 200 and u need only 30 of em.
other situation: required mats is selling in stacks-of-one and u need to deal with lagging prime time ah to buy 90 coper bars 1 by 1.
looking for all these mats on ah honestly m8 take half the time of gathering them lmao

If there are no mats then he can set the price. I know there are posts at random stack sizes, it's why I recommend doing some research and posting in stack sizes needed to level.

I've never not been able to find whats needed to level on the AH, it's just if I'm willing to pay some of the prices.

Trust me just posting on the AH will sell faster and for more than a kit.

Users who are viewing this thread