EU YouTube-Content of 101 Twinks!

What do you guys want to see next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

QriikPvP

Grandfathered
Hey Everyone!

I post here as Qriik, but some of you might know me better as the 878 Ele Sham Ðøýøütwìñk or some of my other twinks.

I wanted to make this thread for people that make YouTube-Content of their 101 Twinks!
So I'll start it of with my very first video made ever, in Sony Vegas.

Here's some of my other twinks, and Im currently theorycrafting on how to beat my rogues crits with a mage. Stay tuned bros - much love!

Mains

Alts

Im also looking for more twinks to do AP grind in nelth runs, so add Qriik#2954/Qriik#2311

If you're looking for a active community, we got a growing guild on Silvermoon:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/guild/silvermoon/Hundred_and_Two_Hard/?character=Ðøýøütwìñk

Make sure to come by the stream @https://www.twitch.tv/qriikpvp and say hello!

- Qriik

Did you really need to post this in 3 threads and then make a seperate thread for it too? Nvm, of course you did since you only ever come here to link your youtube/twitch channels and then you disappear again. Ever thought about trying to be a part of the community instead of just fishing for followers here?

Thanks for teaching me how to blink with that video editting though.

you only ever come here to link your youtube/twitch channels and then you disappear again.

Can't forget the oh so important iLvl upgrades/updates.

It's clear this forum is hijacked a lot by people Buying/Selling twink gear, but these Twitch streamers advertise pointlessly... Had someone on my old realm insult everyone while advertising his Twitch, great way to get people...

Goes the same for here, We know Qriiik but what interesting tidbit of information has he provided?
So what incentive do I have to click that link and watch? None.

in a way it's like these gold sellers In-Game spamming every 2 seconds, (Never would buy gold) but if I did I can guarantee it would never be one of those sites due to how much they annoy me/spam/ruin my experience.

EX: Klisper (The one selling 3 101 Relics) is a BoE Flipper from my realm, who as of now will no longer negotiate with me. (Bought same iLvl shoulders/no leech for 255k less right before his sale).

Wuuold, Only came here to Flip BoEs.
Watcjittoya, Only posts here is about selling 875 Necklace.
SeiferKnight, Only post is about selling 860 STR Trinket.
Phantom330, Only post is about selling 810 Fel Relic

Moronist & Zak aren't as bad(as they may have twinks) but a majority of their posts are in Buying/Selling.

Last edited:
Can't forget the oh so important iLvl upgrades/updates.

It's clear this forum is hijacked a lot by people Buying/Selling twink gear, but these Twitch streamers advertise pointlessly...

It's what happens when crossposting happens. XPoff was linked in the woweconomy subreddit. While I'm sure some people interested in twinking probably found something new in XPoff, I'm also sure we got some people who see it as a place to directly market their goods for sales.

It's what happens when crossposting happens. XPoff was linked in the woweconomy subreddit. While I'm sure some people interested in twinking probably found something new in XPoff, I'm also sure we got some people who see it as a place to directly market their goods for sales.

I don't know if its solely Crossposting, I did it once a little time ago & even saw it mentioned in nearly every twink thread posted by Alterscene on there or by others, but they never really resulted in this, especially since those aren't exactly "hot" topics on WowEcon. I personally think it's just due to the 810 Relics becoming more wildly known now due to them being on AH for awhile/People advertising in trade, first thing they probably see from googling it is one of these threads.

I just don't see the reason they come here to make it a market place,
We don't exactly go to WoWEcon as a marketplace for gear due to it dealing with gold.

EDIT: Tested, 1st site if you google "810 Relics", 3rd if you type "Wow 810 Relics" or "Leystone Lockbox Relic".

Last edited:
I don't know if its solely Crossposting, I did it once a little time ago & even saw it mentioned in nearly every twink thread posted by Alterscene on there or by others, but they never really resulted in this, especially since those aren't exactly "hot" topics on WowEcon. I personally think it's just due to the 810 Relics becoming more wildly known now due to them being on AH for awhile/People advertising in trade, first thing they probably see from googling it is one of these threads.

I just don't see the reason they come here to make it a market place,
We don't exactly go to WoWEcon as a marketplace for gear due to it dealing with gold.

EDIT: Tested, 1st site if you google "810 Relics", 3rd if you type "Wow 810 Relics".

This is true, I have linked it in wowecon but I mainly try to only link xpoff to whenever i see someone asking questions strictly regarding twinking. Like a "Where do i start with twinking?" question. I only tell them because some are using classes or specs that use different boe types (leather using cloth and the like) or just want a general "am i doing this right" question answered that I'm not able to answer due to it being out of my range of expertise.

I do try to limit it though since i do know that people would try to use this site to their advantage of making gold and abusing this site as a goldmaking site rather than a twink community. I do try to only recommend people here if they're actually trying to learn the art of twinking.

I do try to limit it though since i do know that people would try to use this site to their advantage of making gold and abusing this site as a goldmaking site rather than a twink community. I do try to only recommend people here if they're actually trying to learn the art of twinking.

I know you usually only have the best in mind for the site when recommending it :)

However the thread you most recently linked it in is kind of going poorly, with people saying you can easily get 300-500k+ for them & some twinks encouraging them. I myself am personally going to wait until the VERY poor use of judgement from @galaxy9 gets resolved (Being harsh because you took the community decision upon yourself and IMO trying to scam the GM for them).
Made a ticket asking for clarification:
"I wanted to let you know that we have been getting some reports about some items dropping out of their potential item range - it looks like it might be more than just you being affected by this D: I’ve personally put together a bug report and sent it over to our Development and Quality Assurance teams to look into this issue further on your behalf. I'm not sure if this is intended or a bug, but I'm going to let the QA folks decide that :) "

There's two ways MAYBE three to go with this on their standpoint: 1. It's not public enough to require an immediate fix, 2. They will Nerf all 810 Relics In-Game to something more comparable to the relics 101's now such as maybe +10 ilvl instead of +32 & changing to epic quality or removing them completely, 3. They will embrace the twink community and allow these to be less of a mystery to obtain, but lets be real 101 version being a higher iLvl than 110? not going to happen.

Last edited:
I know you usually only have the best in mind for the site when recommending it :)

However the thread you most recently linked it in is kind of going poorly, with people saying you can easily get 300-500k+ for them & some twinks encouraging them. I myself am personally going to wait until the VERY poor use of judgement from @galaxy9 gets resolved (Being harsh because you took the community decision upon yourself and IMO trying to scam the GM for them).

There's two ways MAYBE three to go with this on their standpoint: 1. It's not public enough to require an immediate fix, 2. They will Nerf all 810 Relics In-Game to something more comparable to the relics 101's now such as maybe +10 ilvl instead of +32 & changing to epic quality, 3. They will embrace the twink community and allow these to be less of a mystery to obtain, but lets be real 101 version being a higher iLvl than 110? not going to happen, R.I.P 810 Relics.

Yeah I just remembered posting in that one. Originally I tried backing up the twinks on here by saying "No, they aren't really worth 250k, that's just scamming twinks out of getting them. I'd maybe pay 75k if it was on my realm and maybe 50k if i had to transfer to get it" and thus got downvoted to shreds by trying to take the communities best interest. Finally just said "fuck it, link it here and someone might buy it from you".

The goblin side of me understands people saying you could sell it for 200k and get some good profit, but the realistic side of me says "Now come on... 200k is highway robbery..." Even now I won't pay 200k for a relic. No freaking way. I could replace some 850s for 875s with 200k I'd much rather do that than buy a single relic. Now if there's a relic for 75k? Bingo, I'm all over it. But asking 200k and a transfer to and fro? Not a chance.

Like i said though.. I tried being the voice of reason, even being a recognized (flaired) and well known goblin on there, i still got flamed for it. /sigh

Haha spotted myself, nice video pal looks more fun to skulk around underbelly on a rogue/melee than it is on a caster.

Spotted my DH. GG ^^

The goblin side of me understands people saying you could sell it for 200k and get some good profit, but the realistic side of me says "Now come on... 200k is highway robbery..."
In my (probably biased) opinion, flipping twink BoE's is just a douchebag move. Those items aren't incredibly rare and they're definitely not worth the price tag that most resellers put on them (except maybe the top end ilvls or socket/leech pieces). The only thing they're doing is stopping many people from enjoying an alternative aspect of the game, solely because of their own greed. It's nice to find a bargain every now and then but the chance of that happening is significantly lower with all these people running AH sniping addons.

As for the relics, they're a slightly different story since they are so rare but they have no value outside of twinking so listing them at 200k+ is just ridiculous, especially if you're a twink that's also looking for relics (then you're just increasing everyone's perception of a "normal price" so you'll be expected to pay more too).

In my (probably biased) opinion, flipping twink BoE's is just a douchebag move. Those items aren't incredibly rare and they're definitely not worth the price tag that most resellers put on them (except maybe the top end ilvls or socket/leech pieces). The only thing they're doing is stopping many people from enjoying an alternative aspect of the game, solely because of their own greed. It's nice to find a bargain every now and then but the chance of that happening is significantly lower with all these people running AH sniping addons.

As for the relics, they're a slightly different story since they are so rare but they have no value outside of twinking so listing them at 200k+ is just ridiculous, especially if you're a twink that's also looking for relics (then you're just increasing everyone's perception of a "normal price" so you'll be expected to pay more too).

exactly. I understand flipping boes for a markup if they were ridiculously underpriced (say listing an 875 for the price of an 840) but some people just take it to the extreme. Same goes for the relics. I mean if you got it for 50g then cool, a flip is kinda already implied to happen there. But 200k? No... That's just greed. And if you look through that comment section all you'll see is people saying "Yeah man you can get 200+ for that relic". People seem to think that we're just made of gold on top of gold. Don't get me wrong, many of us are, but still... Just because we have the gold to buy it doesn't mean the price should be inflated to astronomical prices. Like I said earlier (and originally said on that thread) I'll gladly pay about 50k for it, even 75k. What people fail to realize is the likelihood of having one of us on their realms are already low enough as it is which means I'll have to not only pay for a transfer there to get it but ill also have to pay to come back to my realm. Total the cost up and we're looking at well over a mil depending on the highway robbery fuck ton price they're asking for it. And that's just for ONE relic.

exactly. I understand flipping boes for a markup if they were ridiculously underpriced (say listing an 875 for the price of an 840) but some people just take it to the extreme. Same goes for the relics. I mean if you got it for 50g then cool, a flip is kinda already implied to happen there. But 200k? No... That's just greed. And if you look through that comment section all you'll see is people saying "Yeah man you can get 200+ for that relic". People seem to think that we're just made of gold on top of gold. Don't get me wrong, many of us are, but still... Just because we have the gold to buy it doesn't mean the price should be inflated to astronomical prices. Like I said earlier (and originally said on that thread) I'll gladly pay about 50k for it, even 75k. What people fail to realize is the likelihood of having one of us on their realms are already low enough as it is which means I'll have to not only pay for a transfer there to get it but ill also have to pay to come back to my realm. Total the cost up and we're looking at well over a mil depending on the highway robbery duck ton price they're asking for it. And that's just for ONE relic.

IMO it was in a state where it was so bad you had to join them, I don't think I would be able to afford most of my Twinks or Gear if I didn't flip a few pieces. Ofcourse I wasn't nearly as scummy as the rest, never had I listed anything at 200k+, mainly 2-5k profit margins on gear I bought for future twinks that got abandoned. I was mainly buying Leech Pieces under 80k and reselling at 125-170 for the majority of the gold I put towards my Twink, which IMO was pretty fair for before 7.2. Ofcourse now that I have decided to stick to 1 (Might actually make a Rogue) and having it fully geared I jumped ship from that BoE market & couldn't be happier that I'm done with it. (Would like to state I NEVER used a sniper for buying BoE's I would just scan the AH by putting 101 as top level and clicking the tabs on the side whenever I logged on, and I NEVER got a PM about a mis-listing that I would have returned)

IMO it was in a state where it was so bad you had to join them, I don't think I would be able to afford most of my Twinks or Gear if I didn't flip a few pieces. Ofcourse I wasn't nearly as scummy as the rest, never had I listed anything at 200k+, mainly 2-5k profit margins on gear I bought for future twinks that got abandoned. I was mainly buying Leech Pieces under 80k and reselling at 125-170 for the majority of the gold I put towards my Twink, which IMO was pretty fair for before 7.2. Ofcourse now that I have decided to stick to 1 (Might actually make a Rogue) and having it fully geared I jumped ship from that BoE market & couldn't be happier that I'm done with it. (Would like to state I NEVER used a sniper for buying BoE's I would just scan the AH by putting 101 as top level and clicking the tabs on the side whenever I logged on, and I NEVER got a PM about a mis-listing that I would have returned)

Same, if I relist a boe it's at a fair price, usually even under median US price. Now when it comes to 110 boes (910, 905 socket, etc) I won't lie I have relisted those for a hefty sum a few times... For example I bought a 915 mana cord at the price of an 885 and relisted it for (IIRC) 210k and it sold. Mind you this was when prog was heavy as hell. I don't feel so scummy about stuff when it comes to flipping 110 boes as much as i would feel scummy for doing that to 101 boes because we're a small community as it is. No reason to cheat fellow twinks out of gear.. Only time I'd post a 101 for higher than 200k is if it was some extraordinary one like an 880 socket leech piece, but even then I'd feel slightly guilty about listing it for so damn high.

Now for the people who list an 840 leech socket piece on the AH for 180k?.. You people make me sick (not you hellortha just a general statement lol)

Same, if I relist a boe it's at a fair price, usually even under median US price. Now when it comes to 110 boes (910, 905 socket, etc) I won't lie I have relisted those for a hefty sum a few times... For example I bought a 915 mana cord at the price of an 885 and relisted it for (IIRC) 210k and it sold. Mind you this was when prog was heavy as hell. I don't feel so scummy about stuff when it comes to flipping 110 boes as much as i would feel scummy for doing that to 101 boes because we're a small community as it is. No reason to cheat fellow twinks out of gear.. Only time I'd post a 101 for higher than 200k is if it was some extraordinary one like an 880 socket leech piece, but even then I'd feel slightly guilty about listing it for so damn high.

Now for the people who list an 840 leech socket piece on the AH for 180k?.. You people make me sick (not you hellortha just a general statement lol)

I haven't stepped into 110 BoE's since I don't know the market I wouldn't feel confident about pricing.

As for the 101 ones, it was also something where if you didn't join them you were just going to feed into them, because listing a BoE at a fair price will only have it snatched up and relisted (at least before 7.2) so you usually had to sell it at least on par with lowest listed. It's also completely different with the flood from 7.2 since you'd rarely see leech at all before it so it was more reasonable to charge more even if it was 835-840, after 7.2 I think charging anything over 100k for 835-840 leech is a joke since it was just flooded with it. (would also help market price if twinks realized only need 2-3 pieces of it).

By far the ONLY Scummy flip I ever did was on a regular 835 cloak before 7.2 since there was only 1 variant and you wouldn't see it as much I managed to sell it for 165k :l (Priced by a friends sale) for sure feel like crap about that one but at least someone deemed it worthy enough to pay and it went to benefit testing some other twinks.

I haven't stepped into 110 BoE's since I don't know the market I wouldn't feel confident about pricing.

As for the 101 ones, it was also something where if you didn't join them you were just going to feed into them, because listing a BoE at a fair price will only have it snatched up and relisted (at least before 7.2) so you usually had to sell it at least on par with lowest listed. It's also completely different with the flood from 7.2 since you'd rarely see leech at all before it so it was more reasonable to charge more even if it was 835-840, after 7.2 I think charging anything over 100k for 835-840 leech is a joke since it was just flooded with it. (would also help market price if twinks realized only need 2-3 pieces of it).

By far the ONLY Scummy flip I ever did was on a regular 835 cloak before 7.2 since there was only 1 variant and you wouldn't see it as much I managed to sell it for 165k :l (Priced by a friends sale) for sure feel like crap about that one but at least someone deemed it worthy enough to pay and it went to benefit testing some other twinks.

I'll be honest, half the time I'm guessing a price out my ass since the value is already inflated compared to US median prices. When it is relatively accurate of aprice where i can squeeze maybe 20k out of it then I list based off of the US median price. You just have to make sure you compare it to other listings of that item on the AH to give you a general ball park of it being worth the flip or not after taking the 5% AH cut off of your selling price, subtract by buy price and you'll see your ROI. Of course it depends on your realm though, just kinda something you have to gamble with at your own discretion.

I know this was posted yesterday but I've just got out of the hospital after having an epileptic fit through watching this. I think I recall about 3 seconds though because editing was so ostentatious.

Users who are viewing this thread