EU YouTube-Content of 101 Twinks!

What do you guys want to see next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
First of all.

Thank you so much to those who choose to give me constructive criticism, and that doesnt bash me, just for the sake of bashing.

I believe everyone is entitled to their own opinion, even if its of myself.

I've had a big heart for the twinking community, all the way back in early 2005 when twinked out 19 hunters, emptied their mana into 200healthpool, level 10 mages in bgs all day. When everyone was rolling with their engineering goggles and fishinghats.

If it wasnt for the fact that I currently spend everyday on my twinks, providing content people on this forum - requesting, and where they can parttake in theorycrafting live on twitch, without spending a dime. Well, then fair enough - Im only showing off, if that's how you feel about it all. Since right now, I try my very best to provide the best twink content on Twitch, and to give some exposure to this beautiful community.

You guys can come talk to me live on: -----> Twitch.TV/QriikPvP <------ And give me negative criticism! Just keep it constructive, thats the only thing I ask for. It's completly up to you guys, and I hope you all have a great day anyways!

If it wasnt for people like Rahbek, me etc. There would be no exposure to this community, but I guess you just want to keep it to yourself. You dont want "new" people to come in here, who hasnt been lurking on reddit and xpoff for the past years. All I want is to create content, give exposure to the community that I love, and if you dont like it, just ignore it :)

"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but your words can never hurt me".

I know this was posted yesterday but I've just got out of the hospital after having an epileptic fit through watching this. I think I recall about 3 seconds though because editing was so ostentatious.

"Thank you so much for watching my very first video, made in Sony Vegas! I appreciate any contructive criticism." Its's my first hours spent in the program, just after watching 2-3 tutorials. So I do in no way, consider myself a good editer.

Next time, I hope you can be constructive about it like: "Hey Qriik, the visual effects come off abit strong around "0:00-5:39" Can I suggest trying this next time? :)

Did you really need to post this in 3 threads and then make a seperate thread for it too? Nvm, of course you did since you only ever come here to link your youtube/twitch channels and then you disappear again. Ever thought about trying to be a part of the community instead of just fishing for followers here?

Thanks for teaching me how to blink with that video editting though.

Thanks for watching it Aelobin! Could you please school me in Sony Vegas? :)

Can't forget the oh so important iLvl upgrades/updates.

It's clear this forum is hijacked a lot by people Buying/Selling twink gear, but these Twitch streamers advertise pointlessly... Had someone on my old realm insult everyone while advertising his Twitch, great way to get people...

Goes the same for here, We know Qriiik but what interesting tidbit of information has he provided?
So what incentive do I have to click that link and watch? None.

in a way it's like these gold sellers In-Game spamming every 2 seconds, (Never would buy gold) but if I did I can guarantee it would never be one of those sites due to how much they annoy me/spam/ruin my experience.

EX: Klisper (The one selling 3 101 Relics) is a BoE Flipper from my realm, who as of now will no longer negotiate with me. (Bought same iLvl shoulders/no leech for 255k less right before his sale).

Wuuold, Only came here to Flip BoEs.
Watcjittoya, Only posts here is about selling 875 Necklace.
SeiferKnight, Only post is about selling 860 STR Trinket.
Phantom330, Only post is about selling 810 Fel Relic

Moronist & Zak aren't as bad(as they may have twinks) but a majority of their posts are in Buying/Selling.

"I wanted to make this thread for people that make YouTube-Content of their 101 Twinks!"

Irrelevant to the thread.

It's what happens when crossposting happens. XPoff was linked in the woweconomy subreddit. While I'm sure some people interested in twinking probably found something new in XPoff, I'm also sure we got some people who see it as a place to directly market their goods for sales.

Not trying to sell anything, for in-game profit here. Very much irrelevant to the thread.

Haha spotted myself, nice video pal looks more fun to skulk around underbelly on a rogue/melee than it is on a caster.

I feel you bro! I've tried to get some action on my casters, but it gets alot easier on a stealthed melee, for sure! Thank you so much for the feedback. It's very much appeciated.

Complicacy, AlterScene and Aelobin - Please keep it relevant to the thread, thank you.

Have a nice day :)

If it wasnt for the fact that I currently spend everyday on my twinks, providing content people on this forum - requesting, and where they can parttake in theorycrafting live on twitch, without spending a dime. Well, then fair enough - Im only showing off, if that's how you feel about it all. Since right now, I try my very best to provide the best twink content on Twitch, and to give some exposure to this beautiful community.

You guys can come talk to me live on: -----> Twitch.TV/QriikPvP <------ And give me negative criticism! Just keep it constructive, thats the only thing I ask for. It's completly up to you guys, and I hope you all have a great day anyways!

If it wasnt for people like Rahbek, me etc. There would be no exposure to this community, but I guess you just want to keep it to yourself. You dont want "new" people to come in here, who hasnt been lurking on reddit and xpoff for the past years. All I want is to create content, give exposure to the community that I love, and if you dont like it, just ignore it :)
The only times you've posted here are to link your stream/videos/ilvls, that's not the same as being a part of the community. How about contributing something of value, like this "theorycrafting" you mentioned? Of course not, you even used this response as another excuse to link your twitch stream -.-

I'm not denying that your stream/videos will help create more exposure for the 101 twink community (which is a good thing!) but how does that explain why you (spam) posted your video in several unrelated threads on here? You just said yourself that people on XPO are already familiar with 101 twinking.

"I wanted to make this thread for people that make YouTube-Content of their 101 Twinks!"
Then what's with the thread title?

Thanks for watching it Aelobin! Could you please school me in Sony Vegas? :)
I can't do anything fancy with Sony Vegas so I don't try to.

Irrelevant to the thread.

Not exactly since the minute Aelobin posted a new thread was born.

But you want relevant to you're content creation? sure.

1. Drop the cheesy ass "giveaway at 500 subs", you instantly become a wanna-be youtuber with it.
2. Try to have actual content to put into your videos, that 2nd clip WHY?
3. Focus in on important parts? first clip you try to show a Crit all I see is a black damn screen blinking.
4. Not crazy about the music.
5. Aside from some Crits all the PVE content is crap.
6. I needed to see that 350k crit 5+ times :l & inverting is a shitttty ass effect.
7. Totally need a barely visible toon slow walking under some crappy visual effects.
8. Using the What goat? with text overlay explaining yourself to crappy ending song, just no.
9. drop the wana-be youtuber asking for likes & subs in outro.

The only content I could legitimatly enjoy was the like 20 seconds of Crits I could actually see.
Pvp I didn't really see any real fights, stun locks aren't exactly exciting to watch nor is PJing people.

Last edited:
If it wasnt for people like Rahbek, me etc. There would be no exposure to this community".

id prefer no videos at all over people like rahbek/you (i dont know you but if you compare yourself to rahbek its your own fault) who strengthen prejudices about xp off twinks being autistic children (based on the music/editing)

tMorph is bad, I heard people got banned for using it.

Users who are viewing this thread