What's the average /played of a hardcore F2P player? And if you are one, why do you F2P?

I think in general, you just need to find your own way and own source of enjoyment in these kind of things. Which is something I've struggled with for the last 3 or so years with WoW.

Though you have an enormous amount of quests and achieves you can do now as F2P, so it's a whole new world again. 3k quests, 15k achievepoints, etc should all be doable (probably done already).

As far as the being first, having the most, competing thing.. I dunno. I've never felt that with Twinking, since it in itself is a niche subgroup of WoW. I felt that when I did hardcore raiding in WoTLK, but to me Twinking was always a past time within a past time.

To each their own. :]

Total playing time:
366 days, 13 hours
+ 41 days, 2 hours.

(9768 hours)

upload_2021-6-19_14-52-59.png

Attachments

• IMG_20210619_145055.jpg
    IMG_20210619_145055.jpg
    228.5 KB · Views: 157
Last edited:
I'm more confused about throne of thunder + classic raids achievements' date tbh.

Edit : And some other achievements aswell. I guess there is still a way to enter in raids / heroic BC dungeons

Last edited:
ok, this thread now becomes "who can top эйчи" as F2P.

also, when i put this word into google translate, it says it's kyrgyz so is this @Andre guy being a Мудак?

ofc it's a russian.

:LULW::PagChomp:

Think I was nearing 400 days a few years ago when I last checked. Like 300 of those were probably from pre-wod lol.

As one of the original "hardcore" F2P, we did it to push the limits of what we could do. One of my most memorable experiences was the ICC raids with all the other F2P players. Every comment I got about precious ribbon just made me smile.

For me the reason i went vet was because i had 90% of the achievements i could get and the other 10% required constant P2P help which I didn't want to ask for everyday so I focused more on PVP.

Last edited:
i am so glad i made this thread.

O9nESDt.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread