What side do you play?

• I mainly play Horde.

Votes: 46 44.2%
  • I mainly play Alliance.

Votes: 32 30.8%
  • I play both about equal.

Votes: 26 25.0%

• Total voters
Horde is better, but I'm going to play more Alliance because I feel sorry for them losing all the time.

For the Horde! Although I have been thinking about rolling an alliance toon to see how pvp is like as one again

Last edited by a moderator:
whatever side the kids aren't Qing on that night. though i would gladly play the side OP is on <3

Not going to vote because I am US, but I know the Horde queues are much much shorter. It really is the only reason I play horde. My only horde toon is a twink. My Alliance twinks are better geared, have grandfathered gear, etc.. The queues are just too long for my taste. And my time is precious.
/cheers

Sweetsidney

Not going to vote because I am US, but I know the Horde queues are much much shorter. It really is the only reason I play horde. My only horde toon is a twink. My Alliance twinks are better geared, have grandfathered gear, etc.. The queues are just too long for my taste. And my time is precious.
/cheers

Sweetsidney

atm alliance has faster queues on EU.

Let's be honest, unless you're group queuing alliance don't offer much. Longer queues most of the time and nothing but hunters and rogues.

That depends on the time. Atm alliance average is 9 horde average is 7.

Id say its pretty much the same :)

I only play a couple days a week at peak times US due to my case load. And sometimes on Sunday afternoons Horde is practically insta pop. Between AB and WSG I have to stop queuing to get my Halaani whiskey and my cooking daily done because I do not have time between queues. The evening is a little worse, it increases to about 3-5 min. Alliance on the other hand is usually 6-10 min and then there is a better chance of getting in a rage quit game. Who wants to wait in queue for 8 min just to get into a losing game that someone rage quit? But that is another discussion.

Sweetsidney

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread