US wat

Well since you're glad you'd know that not much changes from X level to 110. A few extra buttons isn't going to break a good player, all you gotta do is learn the meta.
Well you clearly don't understand the importance of CC and kicks, defensive cooldowns and offensive cooldowns, utility etc. between level 19 and level 110. Just take a look at the players who are praised for being "good." They're all pretty bad, except for a few players who really stand out (because they're actual good players.) Anyone can play in a bracket with none of the abilities I listed above. Yeah, there's some positioning involved and maybe a sheep or two, but at the end of the day how important is positioning when the enemy doesnt have any offensive cooldowns to punish you for your misplay?

Well you clearly don't understand the importance of CC and kicks, defensive cooldowns and offensive cooldowns, utility etc. between level 19 and level 110. Just take a look at the players who are praised for being "good." They're all pretty bad, except for a few players who really stand out (because they're actual good players.) Anyone can play in a bracket with none of the abilities I listed above. Yeah, there's some positioning involved and maybe a sheep or two, but at the end of the day how important is positioning when the enemy doesnt have any offensive cooldowns to punish you for your misplay?

Yes, the vast majority of players in the lower brackets are dog shit. I was defending those players who do have a tendency to stand out, because they're still apart of the community.

Just because I didn't elaborate on Extra CCs, holding your kicks, and offensive/defensive CC, doesn't mean I don't know what they are and how to use them. I never post from my computer so it can get tedious elaborating on everything.

Damage is inherently high in these lower brackets so it's like having an offensive CD up at all times,every small mistake you make is magnified. You don't have a defensive CDs to counter with, so you have to be creative and find other ways to stop the damage(like avoiding it in the first place through positioning well at all times, counter pressure through direct burst, spread pressure, racials, etc)

Yes, the vast majority of players in the lower brackets are dog shit. I was defending those players who do have a tendency to stand out, because they're still apart of the community.

Just because I didn't elaborate on Extra CCs, holding your kicks, and offensive/defensive CC, doesn't mean I don't know what they are and how to use them. I never post from my computer so it can get tedious elaborating on everything.

Damage is inherently high in these lower brackets so it's like having an offensive CD up at all times,every small mistake you make is magnified. You don't have a defensive CDs to counter with, so you have to be creative and find other ways to stop the damage(like avoiding it in the first place through positioning well at all times, counter pressure through direct burst, spread pressure, racials, etc)
Yeah, my bad for saying that you don't understand the importance. I said that because your comment towards me was more you insulting me than my statement, so my rebuttle was the same. I see what you mean by avoiding damage and being creative, it's pretty fun finding ways to avoid a survival hunter and stuff, but it's not nearly as hard to become a great at 19 as it is at 110

This website is all shit posting I love it, even this is a "shit post" I wonder if I can like my own comment.

P.s. you can't like your own post, I repeat you can't like your own post.

Users who are viewing this thread