US wat

Deceptionsz

Grandfathered
i was just sitting there, minding my own business, NOT even talking.. >.<
WoWScrnShot_122116_160300.jpg

He instantly put me on ignore also, so yeh. none of my msg's i sent he seen. sucks he's in turtle gang too, making the 'toxic' reputation stand out :/

Hey Hotpocket could you give me advice on my lock? I followed the legion gearing guide on here but when I look at other characters I don't see them using the high ilvl white items (The Rock, Problem Solving Pendant etc.) is the guide I'm looking at out of date? Do I not want to be using those? Link to my armory below. Any tips are much appreciated.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/lightnings-blade/Highrightnow/simple

Hey Hotpocket could you give me advice on my lock? I followed the legion gearing guide on here but when I look at other characters I don't see them using the high ilvl white items (The Rock, Problem Solving Pendant etc.) is the guide I'm looking at out of date? Do I not want to be using those? Link to my armory below. Any tips are much appreciated.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/lightnings-blade/Highrightnow/simple
Hey bud, your gear seems certainly fine for bgs, I personally don't use the high ilvl white stuff anymore because it doesn't change my stats really at all. I also have the fel-forged gear which is obviously and ilvl boost. I think your gear is 100% fine =) I noticed you're using Backdraft talent choice. How is that working for you? It's not an easy spec to get down in my opinion, you have to really time your conflagrate so the cast increase isn't wasted, I'm still working on perfecting when and when not to use it :/

He a 19 or something?

ive been called/told things alot worse :p i just think its funny that i threaten people enough for them to randomly talk trash to me :p #ego

yeah uhh..... thats totally it!!11

ffs kid pls stay inside for your own good

Hey bud, your gear seems certainly fine for bgs, I personally don't use the high ilvl white stuff anymore because it doesn't change my stats really at all. I also have the fel-forged gear which is obviously and ilvl boost. I think your gear is 100% fine =) I noticed you're using Backdraft talent choice. How is that working for you? It's not an easy spec to get down in my opinion, you have to really time your conflagrate so the cast increase isn't wasted, I'm still working on perfecting when and when not to use it :/

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought our stats are dependent on the items ilvl since the actual stats on gear dont matter in battlegrounds. How do I get the Fel-Infused gear btw? And honestly I've only had my warlock for 2 days so I'm not too experienced yet lol but I was thinking of going for Shadowburn for a little more burst and Soul Shard generation that way I can just spam chaos bolts

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought our stats are dependent on the items ilvl since the actual stats on gear dont matter in battlegrounds. How do I get the Fel-Infused gear btw? And honestly I've only had my warlock for 2 days so I'm not too experienced yet lol but I was thinking of going for Shadowburn for a little more burst and Soul Shard generation that way I can just spam chaos bolts
You are correct, Ilvl is what matters now, Just it doesnt make THAT big of a difference. If you have slot fillers of atleast ilvl... idk... 20? You should be fine, but you've gone all the way and geared very well. And the fel-infused is no longer obtainable sadly.

Users who are viewing this thread