Warforged Invasion Gear

Which would matter if i gave a shit about instanced pvp.

The difference in instanced pvp between Emil's and Invasion 2h is so miniscule you'll not even really notice it at all.
Well if you don't care about being BiS, be my guest

Invasion weapon is better than Emil's Brand. Stats doesn't matter in instanced PvP, it's all about that ilvl where the WF'd items have 34 and Emil's Brand only 32
pretty sure boa axe is better than both in bgs.

Well if you don't care about being BiS, be my guest

My idea of BiS is different from other peoples, it seems.

I want to be best in slot for outside of bgs.

The only things you have to equip to be bis in instanced PvP is equipping a few high-ilv whites anyway, nothing impressive about that and personally i don't even count the white items to be twink items.

I want to be best in slot for outside bgs.

The only things you have to equip to be bis in instanced PvP is equipping a few high-ilv whites anyway, nothing impressive about that and personally i don't even count the white items to be twink items.
right...

I want to be best in slot for outside of bgs.

I actually agree with this.

No, but if you consider these white items as real twink items then your standards can't be that high.

Can't blame people for using BiS in a competitive environment tho. Because I will use those white items in BGs aswell.
I find this whole ilvl thing and the fact that blizzard changes things way too much (unneeded changes at that) utterly retarded still.

A lot of the gear choices seem wrong :/

Can't blame people for using BiS in a competitive environment tho. Because I will use those white items in BGs aswell.
I find this whole ilvl thing and the fact that blizzard changes things way too much (unneeded changes at that) utterly moronic still.

A lot of the gear choices seem wrong :/

I never said i blame them nor that i wouldn't use them myself, i just don't consider them a part of my twink, they're just temporary items that i only wear in battlegrounds and otherwise don't look twice at.

they are twink items because they are bis. hello? lol

Way to miss the point.

I never said i blame them nor that i wouldn't use them myself, i just don't consider them a part of my twink, they're just temporary items that i only wear in battlegrounds and otherwise don't look twice at.

Way to miss the point.

im not sure you have a grasp on what twinking is if you consider items that are easy to obtain but far and away bis not twink items

xdxdxd he probably wasnt around when that was a thing

I was and i didn't consider it a twink item either, as you can see it's not bis anymore today.

Just like i said; temporary.

Users who are viewing this thread