Warforged Invasion Gear

He probably means the fact that wearing a white ring that doesn't even have stats on it feels super weird.

Pretty much.

The whole thing about twinking that i enjoy is having to farm, work hard and spend tons of gold for my rare items, thát is what twinking is to me.

Surely you can see how buying a white item from a vendor and replacing my gf'd ring with it feels quite awkard.

Like Shadowfang?

Shadowfang has been BiS for 11 years now and only now with these even items due to the insane increase in stats will probably be replaced.

Surely no one saw the stats on this event gear coming.

Twink in blue, twinks in white, doesn't matter

in the end we are all twinks in our pov

"In our PoV", exactly.

It's just my personal point of view that people in white gear just aren't impressive at all and i personally don't consider them twinks.

it's an opinion, so no need to argue with me about it.

Funny or sad? =P

Both. Dude, remember when you were doing research on what's BiS and you were like: "Okay, this has 1 agil more, I'll get that."
No matter how hard to get that item was, but you knew that if you put in the work, you got it. And you were chilling at that point.

Nowdays it's rocket science with scaling, testing out, entering BG, swapping gear left and right.
Like I just want to play the game man instead of sitting there 24/7 trying to figure out what's BiS.

Both. Dude, remember when you were doing research on what's BiS and you were like: "Okay, this has 1 agil more, I'll get that."
No matter how hard to get that item was, but you knew that if you put in the work, you got it. And you were chilling at that point.

Nowdays it's rocket science with scaling, testing out, entering BG, swapping gear left and right.
Like I just want to play the game man instead of sitting there 24/7 trying to figure out what's BiS.

THAT is exactly what twinking is to me.

The experimenting and calculating with items and putting in months of work and a ridiculous amount of gold.

So yea, the white items leave me cold.

the scaling on weapons isnt really that difficult to figure out though, slower = better

Enti's Quenched Sword was hilarious though.

..but we all knew that'd get a hotfix incredibly fast.

the scaling on weapons isnt really that difficult to figure out though, slower = better

Enchants are a problem too. And some are bugged/gf'd now because blizzard did a horrible job implementing these changes to be honest.

And Raizen. Putting in a lot of time farming or spending gold or whatever, that's what I like too. But not knowing what's going on with scaling and ilvl, that's too much. Having to test for stuff like that isn't fun and I wish the game was more transparent (like it used to be during the older twinking days).

Enchants are a problem too. And some are bugged/gf'd now because blizzard did a horrible job implementing these changes to be honest.

And Raizen. Putting in a lot of time farming or spending gold or whatever, that's what I like too. But not knowing what's going on with scaling and ilvl, that's too much. Having to test for stuff like that isn't fun and I wish the game was more transparent (like it used to be during the older twinking days).

Enchants don't function in instanced PvP, not hard to figure out

Agreed, the whole scaling and item level crap kind of wastes the fun of having certain items, it kills the experimenting.

Users who are viewing this thread