Thinking about returning

i didnt skip face day, u pervs want pics, good strategy.
cholesterol has any correlation with rage?

so me thinking germans only liked the massive freak bodybuilders, but no they are into the mens always in pants aka no legs aka upper body everyday.

calm down, you proudly presented your super sick legs (how much do you squat - 40kg? huehue) to twinkinfo so deal with the leg jokes

btw bruh, im neither in massive freak bodybuilders nor into "upper body everyday guys", im into girls :eek:

enough with the shit talk

You don't apply. Stop getting on my ass you know nothing of my personality within the forums and the game
I don't know why you lash out on me rofl

You're right, I don't ingame, but I do read the forums. I'm not exactly "lashing out", but merely trying to put out that thinking that there's no reason to roll alliance but to get eyepatch is straight out retarded, and something retarded enough to think like that should never be a BM. But, hey, just my 2 cents doe :)

You're right, I don't ingame, but I do read the forums. I'm not exactly "lashing out", but merely trying to put out that thinking that there's no reason to roll alliance but to get eyepatch is straight out retarded, and something retarded enough to think like that should never be a BM. But, hey, just my 2 cents doe :)

I never stated that
please sir just stop

Get the eyepatch, the whole point to be being allaince. NOTHING can substitute it not even the BoA helms. Keep different sets. The riot stick is shit and so is the ring, they all have bad scaling once WoD hit

/lick

there's no reason to roll alliance but to get eyepatch

Turtle said:
Get the eyepatch, the whole point to being alliance.

Look at your sentence
Now look at back at mine
Now look at yourself in the mirror

Perhaps you need a few teachings on dismissing and promoting

I never said that there were NO reasons to roll alliance
I stated out the main point, which also is an opinion

Look at your sentence
Now look at back at mine
Now look at yourself in the mirror

Perhaps you need a few teachings on dismissing and promoting

I never said that there were NO reasons to roll alliance
I stated out the main point, which also is an opinion

You stated out the 'whole' point, not the 'main' point, you illiterate turd

Actually I picked alliance just based on the server I am on. And here your all about eyepatches ;<

the poll about who should be bracket manager begs to differ ;) ;) ;)

no hate

Didn't think i had to argue with more people :p
but i like arguing, idk i should join the debate team

so, a poll favors the popular vote, you "beg to differ" on people treating me like a king?
Are you implying that people dont treat me like a king because of a poll?
There was no hate towards I, there was just more love to another certain individual

Users who are viewing this thread