Thinking about returning

mate please, play feral all you want idc but dont be such a try hard

I have no idea what is that supposed to mean, it clearly doesn't mean being a try hard. It means understanding what the true meaning of Outplay is, and how you can perform it , in the best way.

I personally find fun when i outplay someone, and even when i get outplayed, because i can learn something of it.

PS. I super rarely play feral. Just once in a while, im mostly focused on Balance druids, arms warriors, mages, and hunters, sometimes rogues as well.

"stick to your team" is not how you outplay people, please dont tell me you honestly justify playing the most broken class

"stick to your team" is not how you outplay people, please dont tell me you honestly justify playing the most broken class

Well, you can outplay someone super easily by leading them to your direction, making him go to your team and you getting the kill. Then everything gets easier. By running to your team, you save yourself, which may be a needed presence in the future. As for the classes i play, i do play warlock as well. And i want to play the classes i mentioned, because i LIKE playing them, not because they are op.

Hows the F2P community lookin these days? Thinkin about coming back hopefully to magtheridon alliance if theres enough activity. And what would be the major changes that affects f2p these days?

Also could someone give me a breakdown on the viable classes these days? I sure as hell hope its not just hunter hunter 24-7 again ^^

theres many threads with breakdown of classes, my advice is to dont comeback, but if u want hunter is decent class.

vet is basicly cheap p2p. u have lvl20 p2p forever if u pay like 5euros for vet.

monks arent, i actually think 10k guard bubble is pretty underpowered.

nerd ass bitchs pay for wow WoW Kid

sorry mate lvl 20 monks dont have guards
i dont pay, i paid long time ago, thats the deal with vets
let me guess, you spend all your money on useless supps all those fakenattys on youtube promote so one day you might get in shape?

and please dont even start with real life, id tell you a few things about me but i dont need the respect from skinny bitches who think they "lift", glad to see youre no exeption to the other mag fags :cool:

edit: and why do i have to justify which class i play to some kid who played hunt during cata/mop? fuck off mate, leave TI and train your chicken legs, just sad you skipped faceday for too long

/rant out

Last edited by a moderator:
Feel free to update on what the hell veteran is XD

A veteran account is for returning players. You are no locked out of your account any longer when you run out subscription time. Instead you are just limmited to play characters that are level 20 and under.

There for as stated before, you get some game time and enchant your lvl 20 to the max. Some people even faction change, race change, realm change etc. To get the best BiS gear. It all seems worth it to me to play a toon you value and keep him permanently free.

Also you can check on your Battle.net account to see if you have a 10-day WoD trial available. Its available every 90 days or so. So even if you did take the trial before it should be available again.

It will be a free 10 day of gametime which you can use to get yourself some nice enchants and gear.

sorry mate lvl 20 monks dont have guards
i dont pay, i paid long time ago, thats the deal with vets
let me guess, you spend all your money on useless supps all those fakenattys on youtube promote so one day you might get in shape?

and please dont even start with real life, id tell you a few things about me but i dont need the respect from skinny bitches who think they "lift", glad to see youre no exeption to the other mag fags :cool:

edit: and why do i have to justify which class i play to some kid who played hunt during cata/mop? fuck off mate, leave TI and train your chicken legs, just sad you skipped faceday for too long

/rant out

hombre seems mad. monks are not as OP as ferals but they still are OP, good thing u stopped paying, congratulations, shame ur still vet.
nope, just top ramen and tuna.

we mags fags all the same, come visit us to have little chat bigmadhombre.

u trying to insult me, thats not very nice.

u seem pretty angry, u should go let it out on the weights.

A veteran account is for returning players. You are no locked out of your account any longer when you run out subscription time. Instead you are just limmited to play characters that are level 20 and under.

There for as stated before, you get some game time and enchant your lvl 20 to the max. Some people even faction change, race change, realm change etc. To get the best BiS gear. It all seems worth it to me to play a toon you value and keep him permanently free.

Also you can check on your Battle.net account to see if you have a 10-day WoD trial available. Its available every 90 days or so. So even if you did take the trial before it should be available again.

It will be a free 10 day of gametime which you can use to get yourself some nice enchants and gear.

yeah I figured that out alredy but im not going to spend more money just to reactivate my account or whatever and buy enchants for a game I dont play that much anymore ^^ But thanks for clarifying it :>

hombre seems mad. monks are not as OP as ferals but they still are OP, good thing u stopped paying, congratulations, shame ur still vet.
nope, just top ramen and tuna.

we mags fags all the same, come visit us to have little chat bigmadhombre.

u trying to insult me, thats not very nice.

u seem pretty angry, u should go let it out on the weights.

not angry, just surprised that you are as dumb as your mag friends are (and you even told me an other ppl all they do is playing fotm shit)

in terms of p2p, maybe you should wake up and see the current state of the bracket
i played f2p when it was the f2p bracket, now the majority (except jajas) are vets or 29, so all you do with playing f2p is gimping you and your team down. this has nothing to do with pride or competition, if you get a few mroe braincells one day you might consider going vet and simply making 2 gear sets, one vet set if you face a lot of vets/29s and one f2p set if you feel like there are only f2ps on the opposite team (which wont happen, were not in 2013/2014 anymore)

edit: and ofc no one has a problem with f2ps as long as you dont bitch about everything else the whole day (like you, sneakybugger and other ppl on this forum do)

yeah I figured that out alredy but im not going to spend more money just to reactivate my account or whatever and buy enchants for a game I dont play that much anymore ^^ But thanks for clarifying it :>

As is said above, did you check for a 10 day trial? let me get a screenshot hold up

Users who are viewing this thread