EU+US The return of f2ps?!

While I have been guilty of calling 29's scum out of anger, I also realize that we all share this bracket. People will play what they want to play. Some people like the advantage being 29 gives them, and with gear not really mattering anymore, that advantage in the form of spells and passives is more important to them than ever. we f2ps have our fun being at the bottom(kinda) of the bracket and overcoming opposition with less spells and passives. I'm sure for some classes at 20 life would be a whole lot easier if we had certain spells (Solar Beam, most interrupts, etcs) but we learn to do the best with what we have.

Sure a lot of the old f2ps like Deadvulcano and Licholas may not do f2p anymore, or even play WoW at all, but that doesn't mean all of our best players are gone. And as the game changes, those who were the best may find it harder to compete because of class changes but it doesn't diminish their skill. It is what it is.

TL:DR F2Ps and 29's need to learn to at best, quietly despise eachother :p

So is the change live?
As a F2P i was discouraged to play since i would be going up against people 9 levels higher than me.
I hope now i wont need to put loads of effort into the game just to enjoy it.
I haven't yet played since the change but yes it is live, it has been confirmed by numerous credible sources.

Nah, f2p addon in Aerie Peak(the main trial server), is more empty than never before.
Alot of people simply stopped using the addon because f2ps were so helpless in wod. Now that f2ps are back i expect the addon to also make a comeback because it is a special chat for f2ps to talk and get p2ps to invite for groups. I will personally be promoting the addon in game and on here as soon as i can, Aerie Peak will once again be the top f2p server, we just need to collectively work towards that goal.

With stat templates and level scaling back, I have nothing against being 29. Some specs only become viable with the extra abilities and I can't blame anyone for playing a 29 fire mage with combustion; it's just too cool.

I started playing wow on a trial, and I have fond memories of beating up 24 hunters with a f2p ele shaman,but 29s were just too OP in WoD. With the token system all of wow is basically f2p (for the person buying the token with gold). I've said it before in some other thread, but there is no moral high-ground to be held by staying 20, not anymore.....Totalfarce quoted something I posted in a time where being 29 meant 2-shotting 20s and that was some real scumbag shit back then, but they can't do that anymore, so be 29 all you want. Hell, I'll even roll a 29.

Your* place. Your* elders.

Fück your seniority.

Fück your respect.

Cry on the forums like you right now? It irks you that f2p got scaled up to 29 again doesn't it?

You think im upset about F2p's getting scaling back. I'm glad, what i'm pissed off about is your lack of respect for people playing 29's talking shit like you can get away with it without repercussions.

All i can say if you don't want respect you won't get any. You will just be viewed as scum who talks shit on other people for no reason.

Lets not derail this thread please it is not about 20s vs 29s or any of that nonsense its about the return of f2ps which is already in full swing and is now unstoppable, f2ps will reign supreme just as they did in cata and mop.

F2P is back. That has been established....where does the thread go from here if not off-rails?

lack of respect for people playing 29's
Hahahaha every last 29 that played during WoD whether they started in vanilla or not can suck a fart out of a cat's ass.

Idk about US but EU going to be interesting to see.

Aren't there some items that future veterans will have available and F2P's wont? Like Stratholm Lily etc
Sure there are but its not like 1 more stat is going to change the outcome vs a higher skill sealed player then yourself.

Last edited:
Minor.
They are still f2ps no matter what label you put on em.
While a vet account is free to play I wouldn't say f2p accounts = vet accounts, since there are still a difference, especially in available tmog items

Users who are viewing this thread