EU+US Rogues unite

I can't get over 1.1m crits on mobs or players either.
This is absolutely baffling. Mind going into detail? I feel like I may be missing something.

With Death From Above, Agonizing Poison and the mastery proc from Eyasu's Mulligan I crit max ~2m with Envenom. I really wonder how insanely much mastery you would need for 5m crits.

Yeah same as above, I have 299% base mastery before mulligan trinket, 20% versatility.

I use dfa, but it's not required for a huge envenom. Agonising poison as well is so good at 5 stacks.

I use vendetta and my legendary ring and then I just do the standard rotation and yeah my envenoms are usually above 3.5 million and if everything lines up perfectly 4.5-5 mil.

On players I have hit 2.5 mil envenoms before with the same set up.

@Nax, you should aim to get them all but the poison splash aoe is quite nice plus the rupture is great. Vendetta is a MUST.

I sincerely regret going outlaw for my rogue.. I only did so because I saw another combat rogue twink with soul capacitor... who happened to be the 1st 101 twink I'd ever seen and inspired me to make one..

Since I already had a 110 assassination rogue main I figured I'd use combat for my twink. And... as mentioned above.. It's incredibly dull and boring and I regret it a lot

5m crits.. such lies.

Envenom.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread