EU+US Rogues unite

not a lie... i have arounf 450% mastery when i burst on my rogue with 2 x legendaries. 4.2mil is the usual but ive had it go higher with mastery food and versa potion. can join my group and ill show ya :) why would i lie lol i post here all the time not some newbie
It was sarcasm :p

Psnbmb1.png
Almost 1 mil psn bomb tick, without dungeon buff x)

See I thought that the Versa stack after hitting 200%-230% Mastery would be better, but pure mastery stack is surely the victor. I'm currently sitting on 318% base mastery now and really liking it. Bosses don't survive more than a second or two at best now.

Next question is, for upgrades from 840 ilvl w/ socket to a 865-880 no socket, would there be a power increase? Reason I ask that is because you get the bonus stam and agi, I haven't been able to math out the damage per agi compared to mastery yet...

Well I don't have a 110 main so 101 twinking is something I am pursuing 110% for BiS because why not.
If my rogue can end up with 2m HP or better eventually I'd be happy enough though.

See I thought that the Versa stack after hitting 200%-230% Mastery would be better, but pure mastery stack is surely the victor. I'm currently sitting on 318% base mastery now and really liking it. Bosses don't survive more than a second or two at best now.

Next question is, for upgrades from 840 ilvl w/ socket to a 865-880 no socket, would there be a power increase? Reason I ask that is because you get the bonus stam and agi, I haven't been able to math out the damage per agi compared to mastery yet...
Ye I'm in the same spot, not rly sure what to aim for atm.. Guess the peices with mastery on them (legs, cloak, neck etc) would be worth more upgraded without a socket, but not sure to what ilvl.

Users who are viewing this thread