EU Rate of Invasion Increased?

if you're in a prot spec you'll only get shards

Yup someone told me already :p

But i'm just having bad luck i have opened about 18 chest without even having 1 warforged item :(

Edit: 24 chests opened 0 Warforged and 0 titanforged

Last edited:
Btw, there will be an increased amount of simultaneous invasions until launch. This was due to the xp given being OP for being able to afk it for 2 concurrent invasions. Good for twinks, shitty for everyone else, forums are blowing up from this update http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20748605651?page=1
The plan has always been to increase the rate of invasions until launch. Nothing to do with experience from afking in invasions.

The plan has always been to increase the rate of invasions until launch. Nothing to do with experience from afking in invasions.

Do you have a source for that? I was referring to this bluepost.

We see that this has been noticed already, but for more clarity - the frequency of invasions has been tripled, and you will have more invasions to participate in throughout the day. To compensate for this, we have reduced XP awarded for each individual invasion.

Remember that as we move closer to the launch of Legion, you can expect an increased Legion presence in both numbers and cadence as their invasion grows stronger.

See you on the battlefield!

We see that this has been noticed already, but for more clarity - the frequency of invasions has been tripled, and you will have more invasions to participate in throughout the day. To compensate for this, we have reduced XP awarded for each individual invasion.

Remember that as we move closer to the launch of Legion, you can expect an increased Legion presence in both numbers and cadence as their invasion grows stronger.

Notice how it didnt say, we've reduced the XP and to compensate for this increased the frequency.

I cba to find source but the plan has always been invasions increasing in frequency until legion

This blue post says that the frequency had been increased (which was planned) and to make sure XP gain from invasions didn't go out of hand they reduced the XP per invasion.

Anyways, source for plan to increase invasions by 300% per week:

“During the first week you might feel a little bit starved for demon invasions, they’re only occuring in a couple of the zones every four hours. That will increase by 300% every week for two weeks until everything is under attack all the time, they kind’ve unleash the floodgates.”

[QUOTE = "Arkant, post: 1000972, membro: 4759"]. 2 em 4 horas> 3 em 2 horas> 6 em 1 hora [/ QUOTE]
hmm. right, thank you for correcting me, So The items are based on the ilvl your heirloom? o_O 20s Heirloom ilvl 25 +10 = 35 Wf right?

[QUOTE = "Arkant, post: 1000972, membro: 4759"]. 2 em 4 horas> 3 em 2 horas> 6 em 1 hora [/ QUOTE]
hmm. right, thank you for correcting me, So The items are based on the ilvl your heirloom? o_O 20s Heirloom ilvl 25 +10 = 35 Wf right?
You could say that yes, non-WF'd invasion gear will have same ilvl as your heirlooms

Users who are viewing this thread