EU Rate of Invasion Increased?

Make sure you are not loot specced to tank, as for some reason protection specs don't get gear. Atleast i can confirm that with paladins.

Oh tnx for letting my know, i was hoping for a fancy shield to drop >.<.

Prot Warriors - gear maybe... I got gear yesterday, today just nethershards.
I'll ask the same of you that I did of another. Was your Loot Spec set to Prot or something else? You can get Gear all day long while doing the Invasions AS Prot, as long as your Loot Spec is set to Fury/Arms. I've done 6 complete Invasions with both my Pally and Warrior, both were Prot during the Invasion and had Loot Spec set to Prot, no gear at all from all (12) Chests. Doing the Invasions as Prot but with Loot Spec set to something else, I get Gear every single Chest, sometimes 2-3 pcs.

I'll ask the same of you that I did of another. Was your Loot Spec set to Prot or something else? You can get Gear all day long while doing the Invasions AS Prot, as long as your Loot Spec is set to Fury/Arms. I've done 6 complete Invasions with both my Pally and Warrior, both were Prot during the Invasion and had Loot Spec set to Prot, no gear at all from all (12) Chests. Doing the Invasions as Prot but with Loot Spec set to something else, I get Gear every single Chest, sometimes 2-3 pcs.
How do you change loot spec?

Users who are viewing this thread