US Project: GG Nineteen

Horde or Alliance?

Horde

What class and spec would you like to receive funding on and why?

Arms Warrior

What do you need? (Gold / Gear / Guild)

I have all of my BoA gear, I just don't have any money on Bleeding Hollow to afford BoE's or enchants. I'd like a guild as well if that's possible.

Have you played in a twink bracket before?

I have played 29, 70, and 80.

Why do you need funding?

I don't currently have any money on Bleeding Hollow and I'd like to be able to play with other twinks.

How can our funding help your twinking experience?

It will let me enchant my gear how I would like it to be enchanted to increase my damage.

How do you play your class?

I like to play aggressively. I like dealing damage and playing offense.

How do you contribute to your team?

I am a skilled player who is able to listen to instructions and not make mistakes often. I will do what a team needs me to.

Are you interested in competitive PvP? If so, what qualifies you?

I am interested in competitive PvP. I have reached marshal in RBGs and 1900 in arena both on my warrior.

What sparked your interest in becoming a member of the 19 twink community?

I have a friend who has been my PvP'ing partner in the 29, 70, and 80's bracket that has recently come to the 19s.

How did you find out about / Who referred you to this thread?

Narrows told me that he was doing 19s and that this forum might be able to provide me with funding since I don't have characters on Bleeding Hollow.

Have you added your battletag and armory links to the twink network thread?

I wasn't aware of the twink network thread.
Rostrokpop#1107
My main: Majinrostro @ Mal'Ganis - Community - World of Warcraft

Can you provide us with a screenshot of your UI?

oidvdg.jpg

What do you have to offer to the 19s twink community?

I'm a skilled warrior who's down to do whatever or help out with anything.

Hey Guys,

Livingforce wanted to put a application for FC as there never can be to many FC's and are always needed at times;

Horde or Alliance?
What ever side needs FC I will go to once I see what is usually lacking.

Resto Druid FC, To help the community with FC'ing when ever they are needed.

I have BOAS sorted. I can get the enchants also. Just need the BIS BOE gear. I will faction for the quest gear myself.

Since 05. 19's,24's(when they existed).29s,39's,70's and 85's.

Why do you need funding?
The BOE items can be expensive to get and not easy to obtain without forking allot of money for them.

Help Me become completely BIS, so I can be the most effective FC as possible in Pugs and wargames.

I just started my druid, he's 19 now I'm planning on learning with a strategic mindset for the class.

Play FC when there is none, trying to balance teams to ultimately have more competitive games.

I always been interested in PvP since 05. I think my experience alone with twinking should qualify me.

29's kind of died for a bit when CATA hit. So I went to 19's and havn't stopped playing since. LOVING IT! :)

I found TI when it first came out on google.

No I have not, would rather keep my BT discreet. I'm full as it is and I don't want randoms adding me that I haven't even met. (No offense)

I'm on work computer. I will provide SS when Livingforce uploads a SS.

I'm mainly making a FC class to balance teams to intern, make games more interesting.

Do you have any friends or guildmates in the 19s community we should know about?
I'm sure everyone knows that already.

Is there anything else we should know about you?
Livingforce, the force that lives on!!!

Do you have any questions for us?
Nothing really, just appreciate any help you guys are able to provide for me and cheers for spending the time to read my application.

Thanks guys. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
- Yes! Since mid BC I played a lvl 19 hunter twink, but then switched to the 29s bracket and have been flying solo for awhile there.

Why do you need funding?
- The same, good ole broke college kid. I don't have very much money to spend on Wow, and I'd really like to realm xfer to a realm that actually has twinks, unlike desolate Terenas - US.

- Being able to play on a realm that actually has other twinks would be a godsend.

What class and spec would you receive funding on?
- It'd be an arms/fury warrior

Do you want to be horde or alliance?
- This time around, I'd really like to be on the horde. I've always been an alliance twink but the tides have changed for me, and I'd like to fight for someone else.

Are you interested in competitive PvP?
- VERY interested. On Terenas, there's not many people to play with, so I've just lone wolfed it since almost day 1. I'd really like to play with a team and actually have elements of teamwork. I feel like I'm qualified because I'm a fast adapter, I'm able to easily mold a strategy around a situation and apply it to try and turn the tide of a battle.

- Since the first expac I joined, twinking has been apart of who I am when I play WoW, I've always flown solo, and after seeing an increase in premades, I'd like to try and play with them instead of against them.

How did you find out about this thread?
- The trade chat

- I'm 19, almost 20, in college, but I'm able to play at late times, and I'm very active.

Can you provide us with a screenshot of your ui?
- View attachment 5538

What do you have to offer the the 19s twink community?
- A fast-adapting player who can make clutch plays when the situation is in need of one. An open mind, willing to work with others do better ourselves, and hopefully take home wins.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-05-27 at 9.43.47 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2015-05-27 at 9.43.47 PM.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 208
Application Update

GGT19 aren't accepting any NEW applications until early next month. We need to catchup on the 100+ applications we've received here on TI, via PM and ingame.

The funding / distribution teams also need to take some time off from funding and chill IRL and ingame.

I'll be getting thru the remaining unanswered applications in the next day or so. Please be patient - good things come to those who wait....

GOD DAMN IT WHO ARE YOU AND WHY DOES YOUR TI NAME RESEMBLE MY TWINK'S NAME.

I demand you reply and reveal yourself before things get ugly.

You have been warned.

have been warned.

been warned.

warned.

ned.

Just wanted to report on my experience with GG19.

The funding process was just completed and my gear is enchanted with the BiS enchants and the BoE's I needed are top notch provided by GG19.

I just want to thank GG19 and everyone who has ever donated to them. I'm only missing pieces that I need to farm myself.

Thanks for being awesome!

Mordioz @ Bleeding Hollow - Community - World of Warcraft

Horde or Alliance? either IDC

What class and spec would you like to receive funding on and why? Resotration Shaman or Disc Priest

What do you need? (Gold / Gear / Guild) Guild, and probably some gear. I have an ok amount of gold. Idk if it's enough

Have you played in a twink bracket before? I used to play 29 in vanilla and BC

Why do you need funding? I just need help figuring out what to do now. I'd like guidance and am very interested in becoming apart of the community

How can our funding help your twinking experience?Will help me meet a community and get started!

How do you play your class?I have experience in max level PvP in both classes, I play healers as they should be played :D

How do you contribute to your team? Solid player with deep understanding of the game and positive/goofy attitude

Are you interested in competitive PvP? If so, what qualifies you?Yes i have gotten 2650+ rated when I played arena in WOtLK Cata

What sparked your interest in becoming a member of the 19 twink community? Saw the post about the tourny and got nostalgic about twinking

How did you find out about / Who referred you to this thread? Found twinkinfo in google and found this thread

Have you added your battletag and armory links to the twink network thread?No! I will now though!

Can you provide us with a screenshot of your UI? Absolutely

What do you have to offer to the 19s twink community?Competetive PVP experience, maturity, intelligence, humor, help with anything

Do you have any friends or guildmates in the 19s community we should know about? Not sure if anyone plays that I knew

Is there anything else we should know about you? I'm ajust a kid who grew up playing wow and have been disillusioned with wow in general but twinking sounds fun.

Do you have any questions for us? I will if you talk to me I'm sure!

This is an app for the Paradox Genesis GUILD for a spot on the main team.

Horde or Alliance? Currently Alliance, but will be more than happy to go Horde.
What class and spec would you like to receive funding on and why? Don't need funding, I can exceptionally play an arms warrior and a Disc priest, FC is not a problem.
What do you need? (Gold / Gear / Guild) Guild
Have you played in a twink bracket before? I have played level 19 since Wrath.
Why do you need funding? N/A
How can our funding help your twinking experience? N/A
How do you play your class? With a Min/max attitude, willing to do whatever it takes to be the best at my class; the difference between 1st and 2nd is very minute changes
How do you contribute to your team? I am a team player. I am focused on the objective and doing whatever it takes to win, I don't play for myself, I play to win.
Are you interested in competitive PvP? If so, what qualifies you? Yes, I have pvp'd since wrath, at twinking levels and max levels. I was a flag carrier up to 2k rating in rbgs at max level in cata, and have extensive end game PvE experience right now in WoD (currently 6/7 mythic highmaul and 6/10 mythic brf). My high end raiding experience shows I know how to work with a team.
What sparked your interest in becoming a member of the 19 twink community? I've always been twinking, but I caught wind of it coming back to life so I wanted to relive those grinding for BiS memories and simplistic yet competitive and high skill capped nature of 19 pvp.
How did you find out about / Who referred you to this thread? Heard about Paradox Genesis in a war game.
Have you added your battletag and armory links to the twink network thread? No, I will add them at the end of this post.
Can you provide us with a screenshot of your UI? View attachment 5549
What do you have to offer to the 19s twink community? A chill attitude with a willingness to win
Do you have any friends or guildmates in the 19s community we should know about? Few friends on Moonrunner, Oxo (alt codes) is one of them.
Is there anything else we should know about you? I am understanding and willing to dedicate the necessary hours to winning in a competitive WSG team
Do you have any questions for us? Negatory

Battletag: bean31#1252
19 Priest: Oxycontin @ Turalyon - Community - World of Warcraft
Main (for pve progression comfirmation): Llumînati @ Turalyon - Community - World of Warcraft

I actually love you all, got funded by GG nineteen on Bleeding Hollow horde: <Laughing Skull FTW> and now <Paradox Genesis> (Tollo & Conq) Picked me up for the same class on alliance side, Lolnbdpce @ Bleeding Hollow - Community - World of Warcraft LSFTW funded rdruid fc Lolnbdpcexdx @ Bleeding Hollow - Community - World of Warcraft Paradox Genesis funded rdruid fc :) thanks guys.

p.s if any guilds are looking for healers dpsers or fc's (pref anything but fc now) and are willing to fund, I would be more than glad too accept :) 7x glad 2x r1 vet twink (vanilla/tbc) add sixo#1281 if yes! (greedy as hell I am... oh well!!!)

Shoutout to the kindest of fellow's i've made friends with!
Tollo-funded me an fc :)
Conq-paid for the funding for my fc :)
Drugs-funded me an fc -horde- :)
Leeroyftw-helped me get Medicine Pouch :)
Searinglight-Gave me gold whenever I needed it
Mtvwiffwaff-for being cute and helpful
Mithx-for answering all my questions!

Thanks guys! Keep up the good work!

1. Horde or Alliance? It was a bit of a difficult decision to be honest, but I settled on Alliance. Probably a night elf, hah!
2. What class and spec would you like to receive funding on and why? An arcane mage, if I can! I have never really played one and it's an underplayed class that I think might be fun. I've seen multiple around, liked it, but never made one because no inspiration- but now that I get a choice to make it and somewhat of an inspiration to go, I'll choose it! I would choose an OP class, but I can't be screwed with it, really.
3. What do you need? (Gold / Gear / Guild) Gear, preferably- I would like gold, seeming as I've never played on the realm and am only migrating here with nothing, but it's not necessarily required if gear is provided. I don't plan on making any more twinks for a while after this one, and by the time I do I'll likely have enough gold to fund myself rather than get help.
4. Have you played in a twink bracket before? I have. I used to play in 10-19, 1-9, 20-29, 70s, and 60s. As a kid I played level 1 twinks 'cause I watched videos and wanted to be like the guys making them, but otherwise I never got into twinking as much as I have now. Rip Vanilla-early WotLK twinking; WotLK anti-twinking patch ruined it, honestly.
5. Why do you need funding? I need funding because I have never played the realm, my realm is horrible and has no twinking community and no real twinks whatsoever. Even in 20-29, let alone 10-19, I get 2-3 hour ques, and can't really get any fun out of twinking. There's one small guild on my realm that I'm in, Locked, but it's small and extremely inactive. There's about 5 people that come on and are not even on all the time, don't come on often enough in my opinion.
6. How can our funding help your twinking experience? As said above, it'll help me have fun again seeming as I can play on a popular, high-twinking realm; the 'hub of 19s' and what-have-you. I'll be able to duel between ques and actually /get/ ques. I play over the weekends mostly, so timezone is a bit of a problem, but not as much- I can stay up and what-have-you. Oh, and play with the nocturnals- I'm sure you guys have possums there, too? Or owls. Whatever.
7. How do you play your class? As a mage, I like to shut down, CC and focus priority targets; healers, high damage dealers, etc. Pesky brewmaster blasting team away? Eh, no problem- poly! Feral? I'll get him out of stealth- don't you worry, healer. My playstyle really varies compared to what class I'm playing and what role I'm playing that class on. On 20-29 I play a resto druid FC- which gets boring- and I try to find out new tricks and routes to survive my route back to my base oftentimes. It's a cool character, but FC has dried up for me a bit. Rip.
8. How do you contribute to your team? As said above, I like to rid the board of healers as best as I can and CC and peel for our own team.
9. Are you interested in competitive PvP? If so, what qualifies you? I am, but can't really do it because of my timezone and school. I live in Australia, have a timezone where I can't do competitive easily, a bedtime, and as said, school. I've always liked the idea, used to watch videos and streams of competitive twinking, and maybe in the future I'll have time to get into it, but for now it's a no from me. I'll tell you if I change my mind, though- how's that sound? :p
10. What sparked your interest in becoming a member of the 19 twink community? I've always loved twinking, I used to watch videos of twinks when I was 11 years old and have always really liked the idea. I just never had the patience, gold, high-levels to fund, or the inspiration to do anything about it. Or even the attention. I have ADD and started taking pills for it when I was about 12, so I never focused on one thing for too long- even if I tried to make a twink, I'd get bored fast and drop the idea entirely, only to come back to it a year later. Rinse and repeat.
11. How did you find out about / Who referred you to this thread? I found it researching 19s to try and make one! And, well, my friend told me about it- but it was after the fact.
12. Have you added your battletag and armory links to the twink network thread? I have, in my signature. Stesha#1334, and well, links are down there.
13. Can you provide us with a screenshot of your UI?
18e212ac24.jpg
- My current hunter's one, it varies from character to character and changes frequently among them, but here's my current one for my hunter. My mage will probably have a bit of a different set-up, more stylized to my liking and I'm thinking of downloading a new UI I saw.
14. What do you have to offer to the 19s twink community? I offer a kind, nice kid who's hopefully good at twinking and at pvp. I might be shit, but some people tell me I'm decent, I guess. I offer, also, a sick-as arcane barrage for those hordies? Pfft, obviously. :p
15. Do you have any friends or guildmates in the 19s community we should know about? Not in the 19s bracket, sorry! But, in 20-29, Locked on Caelestrasz/Nagrand. (also that GG nineteen guild is pretty sik)
16. Is there anything else we should know about you? I'm a 16 year old Aussie kid who's always loved video games, and as mentioned somewhere in this application, always loved the idea of twinking. I like gaming in general, competitively and casually, and would love to come to the holy hub of twinking to play among some of you popular twinks! I got into WoW when I was like, 9, because my family played it- my father played it a lot, usually to my mother's disliking, and always tried to get my mum to play it- usually in vain. One time she tried it, however, and really liked it. They both got their first 70s together, back in TBC. I watched them in Netherstorm, both hand the quest in at the exact same time to finish off that final level. It was great. My whole family still plays. It's great having a house of gamers, and especially gamers who have the same interests as me- even my 10 year old sister plays WoW and what-have-you. It's adorable, honestly. My family recently lead a raid team, which they've just passed onto friends to take the lead of, but I never got into PvE, or really endgame at all. PvP all the way, mane.

Hey guys, would love to be a part of the project. Spoke to some people ingame and they reccomended I make an official app here, so here it goes!

1. Horde or Alliance?

This was somewhat outwith my decision being an EU player, but I have rolled on BH Horde currently as I heard that's where most of the faces I am familiar with reside. I've upgraded an old account I had lying dormant to get my free WoD 90 so that's sitting on Horde as well now :) - ready to farm stuff for profs / the inevitable SFK grind

2. What class and spec would you like to receive funding on and why?

The irrefutable greatest dps class to ever grace the fields of warsong gulch. The CC wizard who not only turns the typical farm-fest into a laughing matter by introducing real farm animals into play, but also silences anyone else who tries to stop this feat from happening. I will be applying for the one-and-only Frost Mage.

I've played mage at 19 for a long-long time. I think making my first one back in 2008. Since then I have played it extensively at 19, F2P, 24 and 29.

I've linked my current 19 and f2p on EU as they are perhaps the most relevant to help my application below:

F2P Mage 19 Mage

3. What do you need? (Gold / Gear / Guild)

The main thing I'll need help with is probably going to be Enchants // Armor Kits // Gear. I have a pretty solid idea for what I want to do with the toon, and have a decent understanding of how to obtain everything that I need, so hopefully funding me shouldn't be too daunting / taxing on the project!

4. Have you played in a twink bracket before?

As I mentioned earlier, I've played 19's for a pretty long time. It was genuinely the only reason I went out and bought the game ~2weeks before TBC came out back in 2007.

Other than that I've played the 10-14 bracket at both 10 and 14. I've made both 15 and 16 twinks prior to 19 changing back to 10-19. Played F2P on Aerie Peak (A) US and Aggramar (H) EU among other servers for a long time as well from cata through mop. (When it was a bit better than now!) I also joined the evil(?) 24's for a short time before realising my mistake and only playing in 24-only wargames with GSC and Vanillamilk. Following that, I played 29 for a short stint at the beginning of WoD.

I also played Level One Twinks back in the Gang Starr days on Dunemaul. When level ones had more than one ability!
Finally the last thing to mention would be a short stint at 70 where I played Blood DK in Cata.

5. Why do you need funding?

Having accomodated many rerolling players in my guild Same Score Different Day I understand how important a role funding can play in keeping players active and interested in the bracket. I don't believe that I am some sort of magic exception to this rule. For me, funding would help get me into games quicker something which I am very keen to try on this side of the pond.

On top of this, I literally have a clean slate, and as everyone knows, starting afresh anywhere is never easy! So funding would be a massive help in getting the ball rolling to being able to play on the US!

6. How can our funding help your twinking experience?

As I mentioned, the sole factor of being BG-Ready and able to game exponentially quicker than I would have been able to if I had gone it alone.

In terms of the experience I know that getting funded and gearing a toon alongside numerous others all doing the same thing is both a smart idea in terms of questing and dungeons (as I can do this with the other new guys) and also for the project, as things are much more economical to do in bulk.

7. How do you play your class?

I like to try and play as efficiently as possible, cutting corners and optimising the routes and paths I take to use as little time as possible is something (which I am perhaps quite anal in doing) that I enjoy!

8. How do you contribute to your team?

I am a very objective-minded player. This is just the way that I have always played bgs and became indoctrined into doing. As times have moved on, so too has my attitude and ability to recognise the need to aid in the lolfest / midgame. So now I'm at the stage where I feel comfortable playing both "metas" (if you will) and know my way around.

One thing I particularly enjoy on Frost Mage, is pairing up with a good FC (any class) and going toe-to-toe with numerous opponents. I will do everything within my power to kite and delay the opposition to ensure my FC escapes. Heck even if it's a pug I'll even use my last bandage (!) on the FFC if it means they have a better chance of survival. (That's dedication in my book - you have to realise I am Scottish and like to keep hold of my things!)

9. Are you interested in competitive PvP? If so, what qualifies you?

If the same question had been asked of me a year or so ago then I would have been all over it. Nowadays though I am more than happy to sit back and relax into the PvP environment. At the minute, WoW is something I do to chill out after work - not a stressful strive to be the greatest gamer who ever graced the digital planes of the barrens.

That said, I am a strong believer in everyone playing to the best of their ability, don't shoot your team in the foot just because you're having a lazy day lol !

10. What sparked your interest in becoming a member of the 19 twink community?

There have been so many "sparking" moments that it's difficult to list them all.

The existence of twinking itself was the initial spark that caused me to go out and actually buy the game. At the time I loved planning out my toons so that they could be as close to ding as I was comfortable with whilst still leaving some headroom incase I had forgot about something / some new quest item got released and I had to go and do it. Back then, without the timer, I loved to see how many levellers I could take on at once without dying. Then more and more often I was bumping into other twinks and things actually started to get competetive. I was alerted to twinkinfo ran by Drayner at the time with it's wonderful yellow/beige colour scheme and blog-like appearance. For me, this was my bible and go-to place to learn about new twinking discoveries / have a laugh at whatever drayner was going crazy about that day.

As time moved on I have fell in and out of WoW (and therefore twinking). But I have never had a period of the game where I have actually participated in WoW as it is supposed to be played. It has always been 100% Twink focused or unsubscribed (due to IRL reasons like job / exams etc.) Normally, it's here on the forums, or a video, or one of my old buddies poking me on skype that gets me back involved in the bracket. So I guess that's maybe the answer to the question and I'll stop writing here before I type the rest of my life story...

11. How did you find out about / Who referred you to this thread?

The man from a land down under, (he's gonna despise me for writing that hahaha) Dr. Eggman. (Eggs)
Eggs and I have been long term friends and met through 19 twinking. (P.S Vote YES to incorrect national identities!)

12. Have you added your battletag and armory links to the twink network thread?

As yet I haven't done that as this is a fresh reroll for me to the US community. In time, as my twink nears completion, I will most certainly make a post on there. However, currently I don't even have an armory link to link! The networking thread is a good idea to form new links and bonds in the community and I won't pass up on the opportunity to use itin the future.

13. Can you provide us with a screenshot of your UI?

Here I am about to use the get-out-of-jail-free card and say that I use a naga....... Anywho, here's a SS for good measure. Sorry it's a tad old. Just wanted to say that I didn't manage to top deaths that BG.
1S5MXAl.jpg

Off the top of my head, I dont use any UI-altering addons, keeping it simple with:

Interruptbar
BGTargets
F2PAddon
GladiatorlosSA

14. What do you have to offer to the 19s twink community?

A talkative and friendly attitude. I dont take the game too seriously as I work alot and come on to relax. In terms of giving back to the community I can offer a fairly knowlegable and experienced opinion for newer players to utilise along with a fresh mind when it comes to thinking of outside-the-box (perhaps gimmick??) sets, which people may not have tried before but are fun and original (even if only in my eyes :))

15. Do you have any friends or guildmates in the 19s community we should know about?

I reckon I'm in the fairly fortunate position of saying that I have too many to list!
I'll go for some names which may be familiar going by the forums & other EU friends I now have on US.

I served under the great Vanillamilk in Gurubashi Surf Club (back in the 24 days) and premaded in-house many times along with competetively with them. He was definitely a player that pushed me to be the best I could be at my class and was someone I could bounce ideas off to think up new strategies and sets. In general it was enthusiasm feeding enthusiasm back when we played together. Now that I seen he has a role to play in the TC, I can say that only good things will come from his involvement.

Other people I know playing on US include Sapah, Squidgy, Smull, Roula and I'm sure some others but I can't remember for the life of me atm!

16. Is there anything else we should know about you?

I am a 22 year old Scottish Civil Engineer, who is currently working on a railway system for a Ministry of Defense base over summer. Afterwards, I'll be going into my Masters year at University, which may inhibit the amount of time I am able to play, but hey, that's 3 and a half months away and I reckon I should be able to enjoy myself over summer!

When it isn't raining I'm also into aggressive skating and have been getting pretty decent at it lately going to most of the skateparks in central Scotland.

Also I have a girlfriend who instinctively knows the exact moments to call me and ask me stuff. These moments are also known as BG pops. So you may hear the occasional gripe as it is INSANE how often she successfully manages to do this kind of thing haha!

17. Do you have any questions for us?

Nothing in particular. At this point in time I feel fairly clued up on the abilities available to each class in the bracket, and am knowlegable (doesn't mean to say consistently achieve though!) on most of the jumps and shortcuts dotted around wsg.

The one thing I've not yet done is play any non-wsg / AB at 19, which is something I think could be really fun. So I'd like to ask if there are any unorganised pops of this nature currently happening in the US? Or if there is a similar desire to queue non-wsg bgs? For now, EU only gets (and I believe will only ever get) wsg pops, which I am happy with! But sometimes, you need a change!

Thanks alot for reading through The Life of Balditron: Chapter One.

I hope you are looking forward to buying my next novel! (Sorry for the wall of text by the way...)
Fingers crossed my application will be accepted so that I can get cracking and play with you fellas :)

Horde or Alliance?

I've had more experience on Horde side, but don't mind either faction.

I would prefer any healer.

Guild and any help required to get any items that aren't heirlooms.

I played a 19 rogue and priest back in Vanilla, BC, and Wrath but quit playing much after because guild slowed down.
I played a 29 boomkin a few weeks before WoD started.

Why do you need funding?

I don't have many RL friends playing and have lost touch with some other twink friends.
Mostly it would be getting enchants and things like that.

A lot of the stress that came with making twinks before was finding the enchants with either mats or the ridiculous prices that went with them.
Being funded would give me a place to actually play with people who were also getting back into the swing of things.

I am a very defensive player. With either playing a dps or healer I would tend to stick with the FC or defending any cap points in AB.

I communicate as much information as possible. Cooldowns, incomings, rez timers if necessary.
I haven't had much experience leading any BG teams but never really complained and was a quick learner.

Yes, I am interested because while being casual can be fun there hasn't been anything more exciting than improving and playing against really good players.

Back in Vanilla while leveling my first ever character I looted several pieces of 19 gear. I started researching and talking to Archangel who was leading Mayhem on Akama about making a rogue, and from there I just went with it.

I saw a bisnation podcast on Twitch and nostalgia hit me.

I haven't yet but will as soon as I post this.
Zanoroth#1907
Skillagé @ Akama - Community - World of Warcraft

Not currently because I have not updated my addons after just recently resubbing.

I have played hours and hours of WSG and some arena in the past. When I played even after my twinking days were over I remembered some of the tricks that I learned about WSG.
I learned the patterns of people I saw regularly and could usually predict what people would do most of the time.
Do you have any friends or guildmates in the 19s community we should know about?

I was friends with most people in Mayhem that used to be on Akama, then Suramar, and now back to Akama.
Mocha, Veg, Salt, Pepper, and Drad recently on my 29.

I am finishing up college and won't have as much time to play currently as I will in July when my schedule lightens up and will give me a lot of free time.

Do you have any questions for us?

Even if declined, would I be able to join the guild and slowly build up my twinks that I want to join the group?

Hey snarfy and thanks for the app - sorry its taken soooo long to get back to you.

Is there any chance you can pick another class? we're full up on boomkins, priests and warriors atm. Any spec of monk, lock, or sham would be cool, hpala, lock & hunter are fine too. No rogues or ferals.

Have a think about it and send me a PM to get started.

Hey tried to do this via PM like requested but your box seems to be full =)...The long response times not a problem I understand RL > wow thanks for getting back to me when you could! I'm still very interested in doing this if able to. Out of the selection i would be on the side of hunter or lock. In the end again its whatever would be needed more. I'm very versatile when it comes to classes. Just let me know!

Users who are viewing this thread