US Project: GG Nineteen

Well, considering the site broke the entire format I had to my post, and remains sloppy as can be from it... I will list down here any changes attempted to be made outside of attempting to re-organize it as the site tells me an error has occurred when I do. If the above request is deemed not suitable to be funded, I would like to request a warrior or mage instead. EIther would be greatly appreciated, and the option of the two can be left entirely up to whomever reads the funding application. I just wish to get back into the twink scene with a community to back it! That and resto druids seem to becoming more and more prominent anymore...

1. Horde or Alliance?
    Alliance

2. What class and spec would you like to receive funding on and why?
    Resto Druid as I've always loved healing whether it be PvP or PVE, that and in most cases resto druids can act as a hybrid and provide very irregular DPS one may not expect.

As resto druids have become more and more common it feels, I would not mind opting in for a warrior or mage if the first option should not be deemed fit to fund.

3. What do you need? (Gear / Guild)
    I would need both a Guild and Gear outside of heirlooms and their enchants, as I can fund those items through my main on Area-52 saving some of the cost from the community if accepted.

4. Have you played in a twink bracket before?
    Yes, I've actively played in 19, 29, and 39 brackets since Vanilla until current day. I would provide links to the characters if liked, but will refrain from doing so in this post as the site advises me not to post links until more posts have been established. I was part of Dark Side of the Moon, Ace's, and Team Asylum from back in the days of Cyclone battlegroup.

5. Why do you need funding?
    I would be converting over to Bleeding Hollow to become part of the community that is established there, thus having no funds as I reside on Area-52 currently. As mentioned above, I can supply my own enchants for my heirloom items, but would need those for any external items such as gloves, boots, rings, and bracers.

6. How can our funding help your twinking experience?
    It would allow me to take part of the infinitely larger community for twinks on Bleeding Hollow. By doing so I would not be stuck to queuing alone from my home server into only arenas and no battlegrounds, unless I join others cross realm. On top of what has already been said I would especially love to partake in a much more competitive scene in the twink community, and hopefully prove and earn a spot in those rankings.
  7. How do you play your class?
    I am currently playing my brewmaster which is on Area-52 (Horde), and my playstyle varies on what the situation on-hand is. If Arena (2v2) I take on an extremely aggressive playstyle if a healer is present; to either burst down said healer or equally burn both targets to move in for an execution with a power torrent + kegsmash combo to interrupt any incoming heals on lower health players. If the team is a melee/cleave and or spell caster group I take on a more defensive approach and peel for my partner using my Dizzying Haze while focusing the lower health target and or ranged class. For battlegrounds my intentions would be to provide support for my team at the time, as well as an aggressive front to provide base control over the enemy faction. Whether that be continually slowing the team to allow sniping/peeling off enemies or brawling as a team with the large AoE and single burst the brewmaster class provides.

8. How do you contribute to your team?
    I am a very team involved player, and will always strive to provide what is expected of me with the class I am on. Not only am I always open to criticism to better my play, but no matter the odds I will always give 110% to my team to secure that victory that everyone desires. Most of the details of how I team play with my currrent class was described in the previous section of the funding application.

9. Are you interested in competitive PvP? If so, what qualifies you?
    Yes, I have always enjoyed the competitive scene in both PvP and PVE. Even if that has slowed down from my prior years, I will always step up to a challenge or situation that allows me to push myself to a new level. I have reached 2017 rating in 2v2s, 2200+ 3v3s, as well as 1900+ RBGs with just server groups and friends. These may not be extensive accomplishments to some, but hopefully provides/reflects where I stand in the competitive aspect of the game.
  10. What sparked your interest in becoming a member of the 19 twink community?
    I was always part of the twink community, at least on my home server from Vanilla (Feathermoon - Cyclone Battlegroup). To learn that there is a much larger and still existing community only peaks my interests of becoming part of it, as I have always loved the involvement with the whole twink scene. Of all the twinks I have made 19 has always been my favorite. Granted it changed when heirlooms were introduced, but did not deter me from producing my own and getting right back into the fray!

11. How did you find out about / Who referred you to this thread?
    I happened to learn of XPoff/Project GG19 from watching Sodapoppin's stream and the twink cup being mentioned. I thought this has long since died and my hopes only grew upon re-discovering this. I immediately made a twink on my new home realm and jumped right back into playing in the twink scene, even if it's only 2v2s as Battlegrounds have yet to pop in any time I've been in the queue.

12. Have you added your battletag and armory links to the twink network thread?
    No as I have just recently became a member of the site, and the site cautions to obtain more posts before posting any links as a spam deterrent. This can be done so as soon as possible/requested.

13. Can you provide us with a screenshot of your UI?
    http://imgur.com/3nXeuj5
  14. What do you have to offer to the 19s twink community?
    Outside of being an involved member of the future community with a solid attitude towards team and player involvement, not much, as most of the hard work seems to of been done by the founders of the community itself. With that being said, I can only hope to further grow the community by assisting those who founded and brought it together.

15. Do you have any friends or guildmates in the 19 community we should know about?
    As just recently getting back into the 19 scene I don't have many. A few notable mentions would be Ciren and Buttinz.
  16. Is there anything else we should know about you?
    I work a lot, so my weekday playtime is restricted to 2:00pm - 6:00pm EST on most nights as I work in management for the company I am employed by.

17. Do you have any questions for us?
    As of the moment, no. As most of the information one could ever want has been covered or is found elsewhere on the forums. Thank you for your time, and potential consideration for the sponsor listed!
    ~Mink

Accepted! Please add my btag Camo#1210 when you hit level 19 and I'll hook you up. Don't be mad if I remove you from btag after because I only have a few spots left on my btag which I need to add the next people that I fund. Thanks!

1. Horde or Alliance? Alliance as I've almost always been horde and it seems that more alliance are needed rather then horde.
  2. What class and spec would you like to receive funding on and why? Not really sure, more interested in getting back into twinking rather then the class I play, have played resto shaman, arms warrior, and hunter at 19. What ever is needed is what i would be happy to play.
  3. What do you need? (Gear / Guild) Gear, guild, gold (if on alliance as I play horde most of the time) I am currently rebuilding my gold stocks and will likely be able to contribute in the future/repay any contributions given to me.
  4. Have you played in a twink bracket before? I used to play 19's, 29's and 39's, my three favorite twinks were my 39 rogue, 39 mage and I made a 39 Warrior after XP off came out even though twinking was dead just because i wanted one with POD :(
  5. Why do you need funding? My gold got really low before i stopped playing around the time after release of WOD due to a lack of ability to raid on my main. I am not 100% sure where twinking and twink builds are at these days so a lot of the funding I need just be help and direction. Also it seems almost all twink items are merched to death so some items might be difficult for me to get :\
  6. How can our funding help your twinking experience? Your funding would allow me to get back to what I used to love doing on this game the most, twinking and playing twink bg's with friendly people.
  7. How do you play your class? I always play to the best of my ability and to win, getting kills is fun for me, winning and playing as team is fun for everyone. I am used to raiding and trying to Min/Max every little bit of damage and improvement i can.
  8. How do you contribute to your team? Like I said above I play the best I can and to win, this means if my team wants me to flag carry or win even if thats not really what i want to do then I will do that rather then GY camp the enemy.
  9. Are you interested in competitive PvP? If so, what qualifies you? I might be interested, the only thing that might qualify is just my experience from twinking back in the day, but otherwise I am not sure anything does.
  10. What sparked your interest in becoming a member of the 19 twink community? Well I used to be a member of the 19 twink community and I applied for this funding a while back and was accepted but a few things came up and I was afraid I wasn't going to be able to contribute as much I would like. In that I was afraid it would be unfair me to take funding and not contribute when someone else getting funded might have been better for everyone.
  11. How did you find out about / Who referred you to this thread? No one, I used to go on several twink forums and was just cruising google when I saw a few twinks on my server and wanted to see if twink bg's were active again.
  12. Have you added your battletag and armory links to the twink network thread? Not yet as I was waiting to see what class was in need for funding before creating my twink but I will of course do after I create it.
  13. Can you provide us with a screenshot of your UI? https://gyazo.com/8c30db4b739c33d8a6cf7c479e0dedcf I am still re-installing a lot of my addons so this will be improved.
  14. What do you have to offer to the 19s twink community? Good attitude, hard working player, more twinks once I get my first one off the ground, hopefully lots of future contribution, I don't mind farming a lot so will likely be trying to farm BOE's needed when I am not doing bg's in the future.
  15. Do you have any friends or guildmates in the 19 community we should know about? Not anymore, most or all left after xpoff got patched into the game. I used to be in the Royal Assassins on ED.
  16. Is there anything else we should know about you? I travel for work a lot so sometimes I will be unable to play for a week or so at a time but otherwise I will be spending a lot of time on wow. Nerds amirite?
  17. Do you have any questions for us? What can I do for you?

Last edited:
Accepted! Please add my btag Camo#1210 when you hit level 19 and I'll hook you up. Don't be mad if I remove you from btag after because I only have a few spots left on my btag which I need to add the next people that I fund. Thanks!
Added you, just shoot me a message in-game when you're around.

Doing this in my phone while I'm killing some time at work so bare with me:

1. Horde or Alliance? Alliance
  2. What class and spec would you like to receive funding on and why?hunter, mm/sure miss my bc hunter twink and want to start playing thinks again.
  3. What do you need? (Gear / Guild) got a g invite already. I will need boes and some enchants. Maybe a group to get some bop's.
  4. Have you played in a twink bracket before?yes on ice town with short bus riders
  5. Why do you need funding?dont have gips on this server
  6. How can our funding help your twinking experience?give me necessary items to be competitive.
  7. How do you play your class? Pretty aggressive but can do just about anything asked of me.
  8. How do you contribute to your team? Doing what is asked of me and being active.
  9. Are you interested in competitive PvP? If so, what qualifies you? Yes, played a 19 twink for a long time back in the day. Also played rest Druid to glad in s3.
  10. What sparked your interest in becoming a member of the 19 twink community? Coming back to wow, genuine interested in twinks again. I miss my old one.
  11. How did you find out about / Who referred you to this thread?wow forums search
  12. Have you added your battletag and armory links to the twink network thread?no, I'll check it out in a couple hours and do so.
  13. Can you provide us with a screenshot of your UI?my ui is not built yet. If this is an issue I'm sure I'll have one put together after a couple days of experimenting. It's been a while so I'll have to play with add ons.
  14. What do you have to offer to the 19s twink community?friendly, active person willing to help the community grow.
  15. Do you have any friends or guildmates in the 19 community we should know about?i don't think so, I did talk with purge for a couple hours last night though ^.^
  16. Is there anything else we should know about you? I'm active duty military
  17. Do you have any questions for us? Nope, asked them all to purge already.

Doing this in my phone while I'm killing some time at work so bare with me:

1. Horde or Alliance? Alliance
  2. What class and spec would you like to receive funding on and why?hunter, mm/sure miss my bc hunter twink and want to start playing thinks again.
  3. What do you need? (Gear / Guild) got a g invite already. I will need boes and some enchants. Maybe a group to get some bop's.
  4. Have you played in a twink bracket before?yes on ice town with short bus riders
  5. Why do you need funding?dont have gips on this server
  6. How can our funding help your twinking experience?give me necessary items to be competitive.
  7. How do you play your class? Pretty aggressive but can do just about anything asked of me.
  8. How do you contribute to your team? Doing what is asked of me and being active.
  9. Are you interested in competitive PvP? If so, what qualifies you? Yes, played a 19 twink for a long time back in the day. Also played rest Druid to glad in s3.
  10. What sparked your interest in becoming a member of the 19 twink community? Coming back to wow, genuine interested in twinks again. I miss my old one.
  11. How did you find out about / Who referred you to this thread?wow forums search
  12. Have you added your battletag and armory links to the twink network thread?no, I'll check it out in a couple hours and do so.
  13. Can you provide us with a screenshot of your UI?my ui is not built yet. If this is an issue I'm sure I'll have one put together after a couple days of experimenting. It's been a while so I'll have to play with add ons.
  14. What do you have to offer to the 19s twink community?friendly, active person willing to help the community grow.
  15. Do you have any friends or guildmates in the 19 community we should know about?i don't think so, I did talk with purge for a couple hours last night though ^.^
  16. Is there anything else we should know about you? I'm active duty military
  17. Do you have any questions for us? Nope, asked them all to purge already.

Glad you could finally apply!

I'm going away tonight on vacation and won't be back until Sunday so I won't be able to fund anyone while I'm gone. Sorry to anyone who I accepted but hasn't reached out to me or anyone that has applied but hasn't been accepted yet. Hopefully, someone else can accept and fund people while I'm away. Thanks '-'

Doing this from my phone,

1. Horde or Alliance? -Alliance is my preferred but if there is a need on either side I would play either.
  2. What class and spec would you like to receive funding on and why? --once upon a time ago I played a pally healer, it doesn't look like the most opportune class to play now reading forums, I would still like to play pally if the teams need the class.
  3. What do you need? (Gear / Guild) --I am really looking for people to play with if this is the server to do it on.
  4. Have you played in a twink bracket before?yes on Stormscale, the guild was Rolling w/m gnomies
  5. Why do you need funding?-- I do not have a levelled toon on this specific realm
  6. How can our funding help your twinking experience?-- funding would give me the opportunity to be competitive if I can still hack it.
  7. How do you play your class?--defense was always what I wanted to play but ended up trying to fc more often than I wanted, I did make a hunter so I could play flag defense
  8. How do you contribute to your team? --observe and analyse contribute or take direction whatever is needed
  9. Are you interested in competitive PvP? If so, what qualifies you? --Yes, I have played a 19 twink and was probably one of the first to get farmed up by pizza when i believe the toon was a hunter. It's been a while I can't promise I'll be good enough to be competitve.
  10. What sparked your interest in becoming a member of the 19 twink community? --Coming back to wow levelling to 100 then wanting to do the old brackets again.
  11. How did you find out about / Who referred you to this thread?--YouTube search
  12. Have you added your battletag and armory links to the twink network thread?-- No not yet, haven't finished my profile yet I'll add there also
  13. Can you provide us with a screenshot of your UI? -- I've actually never done any besides addons I did oldschool macros then key binding. So I guess I'm a combination clicker and keyboard pecker, I take suggestions well
  14. What do you have to offer to the 19s twink community?-- I have a true want to be as helpful as possible, and offer help in anyway and with any other toon I have as necessary, even G contributions when needed.
  15. Do you have any friends or guildmates in the 19 community we should know about?-- No not yet I just started crawling the forums and did start toons on BH.
  16. Is there anything else we should know about you? I'm doing my Student Internship this semester.
  17. Do you have any questions for us?-- I am wondering about the private servers and what those entail.

Thursday at 4:10 PM
Menu

Last edited:
Wow man it has been such a crazy experience this past year, we've spent MILLIONS of gold, funded HUNDREDS of people and been completely funded by the generosity of this community, I never really thought GG19 would accomplish what it has an we all know I have the tendency to be overly ambitious, as i'm typing this i find myself taken back by the fact this GG19 is ending, it's a strange feeling knowing that this project which has done so much for me, and the community is over...sort of makes me sad to be honest but it's been an incredible experience.

I want to thank some people who this project wouldn't have been so successful without, you guys know what you've contributed, be it spreading the word, donating, or funding.

First i'd like to thank those who put in the most work, in no order - Here is the funding team - those who put in the most work because as they have learned handing out gear and going threw apps is a HUGE commitment and time hog!
@Camo
@Better nerf Leeroy
@Arena
@Camo
@Drugs
@Nudge
@Purj
@Slacknul
@Tollo
@Squidgy

The people who have helped spread the word of GG19, let me fund in their guild, and played a pivotal role in establishing the integrity of the project in its early stages
@Hunnybuns
@Pizza
@saxxon
@marblea
@Muskie
@Blueprint
@Mutando

And a special thanks to all the donors, big and small, I know a lot of you guys would prefer to remain anonymous but you guys are something else man, the fact that most of you donated so much and most of the big donors didn't want credit or anything in return, just wow man, these donations of hard earned items - that says so much about a person, you guys are some of the best this community has to offer, and even if the community doesn't know who you are I do, and on behalf of them, I say thank you for everything your generosity is humbling.

Anyone whose app has been approved and hasn't been funded is still eligible, get in contact with @Camo who will then work with me to set the last few of you out.

All of this aside GG19 still has a wealth of resources on both factions. At the moment i've posted over 1500 auctions from our coffers including Gear and Enchants. Gear is listed at a discount price on this thread: GG19 Warehouse Sale - All things must go! | XPOff. Most of what I posted are enchants, if you are a guild master or officer of a guild that does funding you can contact me and we can discuss an even greater discount on bulk items/enchants.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good luck with 19's, i've seen many people going through with this and hope the best to all of you although the project has come to an end, you've all done an amazing job!

-Dexa

Users who are viewing this thread