Poor turn out, lets not have that again.

Solipsist

They/Them
After a fantastic array of games we've had throughout the week and queues nearly going for 7 hours last night which was amazing for a weeknight night, I logged on today about an hour after 8pm Est to find not a single game had happened. I'm not sure what's going on today but lets not have that happen again. I'm sure people have lives and might be out, but this is still a weekend day. We are going so well, lets not have these hiccups.

So tomorrow, be in queue from 7pm EST. Remember we also have 7v7s at 9pm.

Be on or I'll have to bring out my slapping hand again!

Update: We had several games from 10pm EST. Still a poor turn out. 7pm tomorrow people!

Some of them might be playing Wildstar. The headstart went live 21 hours ago.

How? I heard people couldn't log in for hours. Still waiting for people to wise up and not start playing an MMO on day 1.

As for the actual top at hand, sounds like standard growing pangs, guys. Don't get discouraged, just keep games going. Takes more than a week of showing up to build trust among people that games will keep happening, unfortunately. I wish that was all it took. =/

Some people were participating in 24 premades and couldn't queue up. Will q up tomorrow for sure though!

i was in q from 1-6pm then 8-9 r1p

wasn't around on 31st cuz it was saturday.. went out with my niggas....

i que any day that im actually home... only reasons i dont is if im not home/unconscious

Users who are viewing this thread