Pandamonium in less than 36 hours.

Are you ready for wave of cute cuddly pandas rampaging around your battlegrounds ?

On side note , I know its a long shot but can a priest try mind control a level 24 after drinking Rumsey .

Oh look, it's another "Help my hunter isn't overpowered and I can't roll my face across my keyboard and win matches" thread.

More importantly I turn 24 years old tomorrow. :eek:

Oh look, it's another "Help my hunter isn't overpowered and I can't roll my face across my keyboard and win matches" thread.

More importantly I turn 24 years old tomorrow. :eek:

Oh i finally see what you did there....>.> We all have our juvenile phases as we get older, it is tomorrow here in 3 hours so almost gz:p. As for pandaland opening up we can expect dungeons to be filled with pandas in the first week and battlegrounds the week after. Also most likely the first month will be less full of 24s...looking forward to it.

Edit: I vote for "Help my hunter isn't overpowered and I can't roll my face across my keyboard and win matches" to be the new bumb.

I would assume they wouldn't be stupid enough to make the panda starting zone cross-realm. They wouldn't be that stupid, would they?

If I remember right they stated the Panda starting zone would NOT be xrealm. I'll see if I can find a source.

"Please note that Pandaria zones will not have CRZ enabled when Mists of Pandaria is released, but players can group up cross-realm in Pandaria with Real ID or BattleTag friends. The Wandering Isle, the pandaren starting area, will also not have CRZ enabled at launch, though we’ll have multiple instances of this zone running as needed for each realm, in an attempt to prevent overcrowding."

Cross-Realm Zones - Forums - World of Warcraft

ctrl+f Panda, to easily find it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would assume they wouldn't be stupid enough to make the panda starting zone cross-realm. They wouldn't be that stupid, would they?

Maybe.... at least what I last heard they talked about making certain areas cross-realm which would fuck up everything imo. D:

Gah, I am working right now but I plan on ditching out early so I can go home and go right to sleep. I will then wake up at 3am and play right through the day.

Users who are viewing this thread