EU New Project ; 5Ever

handsomedgc

Scum of the earth
!FIRST OF ALL THIS PROJECT IS INSPIRED BY @Bóóbóókit BUT IT SEEMS LIKE HE ABADONED HIS PROJECT!

this is quoted from him mostly, but with a few changes!

Gauging interest in a lvl 5, strictly stripped-down, world raiding group.

What does 'strictly stripped down' mean?

It means you can only use what the toon can get themselves.
-Your 5 needs to be on a F2P account, so we can't cheat with the stripped down rules.
-No trading or receiving anything from any other toon (except other level 5's) or gold from your mains/alts.
-The only looms allowed are weapon, chest, shield, ring trinkets and shoulders. The reasoning for this is that as a F2P you can get them. You also can get them easily with DMF*This rule might chance!
-No enchants (except from yours or other level 5 toon's enchanting profession)
-Help from high-levels obtaining stuff you can use is accepted (i.e. AGM, other high level-5 lootables)

Why 5?
-Something new
-Mostly unexplored BiS gear and consumables
-New array of world mobs to raid
-Multiple classes with healing capability make raiding a real option
-Professions available at level 5

What server are we on?

I would like to play on Argent Dawn EU, Alliance Side, the reason is that we can show off our level 5 twinks and Goldshire.

I have no experience successfully organizing world PvE raids at any level but I think with enough support we can pull it of.

I hope if we get enough members we can get this started, I myself already did.

The way you get gold is with blingtron, I can drop one if needed! :)

I've also made a Discord, it is in very early stage, but through there we can setup events, talk and schedule more easily!

https://discord.gg/mmJaVSD

Hope we can get enough interest again, if EU is a problem and have more people from US, we might switch!

Seeya

Last edited by a moderator:
Last I knew, XP locking was not available to trial (F2P) accounts. Has this changed?

You can lock xp but cant que for bgs if you have it locked at any level

You can't lock xp on a starter edition account.

Users who are viewing this thread