New Battle Net login from Hearthstone allowing chat with realid users

Bisonpower

Legend
FYI

I downloaded Hearthstone and used my previous Sub account info to login. After restarting I noted the new Login Interface which launches all of Blizz games. The new interface keeps track of all your realid friends and even has a chat function allowing you to communicate even though you are no longer subbed.

After launching WoW I successfully logged into my F2P account while keeping the Blizz Interface login running with my Sub info.

I'm not sure if this works for EU.

/love from Mother Earth and Father Sky
/moooo

W-Why would you delete them then? o_o;

'cause I didn't know this and before leaving my p2p I deleted most (the ones that i couldn't contact) so they didn't think that I was ignoring them when/if I didn't answer their messages ('cause my f2p is linked and they'd see me online but with the old system, i wouldn't be able to communicate/see their messages/accept their invites).

'cause I didn't know this and before leaving my p2p I deleted most (the ones that i couldn't contact) so they didn't think that I was ignoring them when/if I didn't answer their messages ('cause my f2p is linked and they'd see me online but with the old system, i wouldn't be able to communicate/see their messages/accept their invites).
Ahh, I see :)

I've had the same concern, though, I think outright deleting them might have been worse >__<

412095243_640.jpg

"I cannot be deleted."

Users who are viewing this thread