My level 29 plan for success

this is what happens when cucks attempt to rise out of their position

That's super hard in Legion pugs. You sir are a god!
it was first day of pre patch when bgs were filled with all twinks... but pugs are meaningless rite?

its no wonder you got stomped so many times in wod im glad u played horde so i could enjoy watching you rez over and over like the other trash horde players during that period

ill be Qing 19s and 20s later @Garlo i hope you Q too im sure you would make a great target dummy

im so bad at the game i mastered this meta first day of legion pre patch returning 9 flags in a wsg dying zero times on a rogue..
im so bad at the game my combined k/d ratio across all my tinks is too big of a number for you idiots to comprehend..
im so bad at the game i solo q majority of the time and beat premades..
im so bad at the game i barely ever die even while being focused by entire teams for the entire match..
i could go on for why im so bad and i could even pull up some screenies of me playing "bad" vs "good" players but it would be pointless bc im bad rite? ;) @Garlo @Burg

LOL breathe you cheeto fingered fuck you are not making any sense at all. You are clearly handicapped and incapable of articulating any point at all. You are delusional and pathetic just give up

it was first day of pre patch when bgs were filled with all twinks... but pugs are meaningless rite?

its no wonder you got stomped so many times in wod im glad u played horde so i could enjoy watching you rez over and over like the other trash horde players during that period
Lawl.

You are the next closest thing to a brain dead monkey.

The only person that ever calls you a good player is yourself. Which hey, we all got to gain confidence from somewhere right?

Anyways "homie", hope you don't mind me calling you that because we apparently use to be them, have a good day.

I just love it when the players that consistently get stomped in pugs try to come on xpoff and talk shit its very amusing

@Burg yo great work on that guild mane you guys barely ever win a match vs good players I didn't know pugs were that hard? I mean you got survival hunters in there and you guys still lose? I guess it really is hard.. for you and your "nagaz"

Edit- also I find it very interesting how I need others to back me up to make my case according to you, but then again you do enjoy dickriding and circle jerks.. fyi I have a large btag friend list of players who don't even want to waste their time playing vs you and your horrible guild, why would I want to bother them to make an xpoff account just to prove my point? We actually are out there in the field finessing all the time, maybe you could try beating us someday? Oh wait I forgot, the only way your kind can win a match is when you have an overwhelming advantage such as an entire team of average twinks vs a team filled with jajas/undergeared players.. Your kind literally only kill players like me when you outnumber us at ratios such as 6:1 ..

I hope you have a great day too!

Last edited:
I just love it when the players that consistently get stomped in pugs try to come on xpoff and talk shit its very amusing

@Burg yo great work on that guild mane you guys barely ever win a match vs good players I didn't know pugs were that hard? I mean you got survival hunters in there and you guys still lose? I guess it really is hard.. for you and your "nagaz"
When you want to set up some games just holler at me, doubt it happens though.

Until then, you are useless.

@Klok maybe your just extremely mentally slow (like ur "teammates")

im the best teammate you could ever have if you lived 100 lifetimes, I don't get called a bot on the daily basis just for shits and giggles

healer damage is a big deal if you are playing a class that can put out worthy damage (disc)

oh and classic point your finger at the healer when you and the other horrible dps players run into horde groups like chickens with no heads completely ranging me and putting yourselves on death row (dying faster than flash heal could even be casted if you were within range)

I can't resist.

Ho lee fuk. This post is just dripping with ego.

Idea!

You and @Black5 should make a 10v10 team. If you do that I'll have legit NWA team ready.
I'm sure you can form one hell of a team! The caliber of player think you are is bound to have the same skill leveled friends!
Wow make this happen lol
I know a few baddies NWA might be able to pick up @Riptides @Petyr @Snowjobs

@Klok maybe your just extremely mentally slow (like ur "teammates")

im the best teammate you could ever have if you lived 100 lifetimes, I don't get called a bot on the daily basis just for shits and giggles

healer damage is a big deal if you are playing a class that can put out worthy damage (disc)

oh and classic point your finger at the healer when you and the other horrible dps players run into horde groups like chickens with no heads completely ranging me and putting yourselves on death row (dying faster than flash heal could even be casted if you were within range)

Bruh

adding

<enter>

is

teh

signz

of

a

baddie...

It's funny how little you know about this subject, but think you do. Kinda like how you are delusional about your gameplay.

Neon transferred the guild over for the guild bank to help with funding people that we recruited, because he was an officer within the guild.

Burgbad? I'll take that. I've definitely been called a lot worse by a lot better.

Brug, is this another member of the #cucked #RIPBRUG movements?

Nah, just shamelessly roll a survival hunter and roll around with btag premades. Works for me.

@Voc @Black5,

I have an idea, and a mighty fine proposal for both of you 'D-less' bastards.

Step 1: Both of you find a magnified glass and some tweezers.
Step 2: Stand across from one another.
Step 3: Make sure you're 'bottomless'.
Step 4: See who finds the others 'D' and 'sack' first.
Step 5: If you found the other person's 'stuff' - name that person the GM, the one that found it CO-GM
Step 6: Make an ally guild and 'lick' each other's taint.

This just proves the lack of 'Balls' the both of you have to maintain a relationship with another person within this wonderful world we live in. Once you have successfully completed the steps above then call <NWA> 'shitters'/'baddies'/<insert name calling here>.

Just remember though, you are still 'cucked'.

Users who are viewing this thread