Misha Premades

Izac

Legend
Going to bump this thread whenever Misha is doing premades. So if any other horde realms want to queue against us.. they can try to snipe us. Or else message me and we can time our queues

Queueing with 3 right now

If you are horde and do premades and you want to have FUN bgs you can message [MENTION=16866]Izac[/MENTION] [MENTION=9612]SallyG[/MENTION] [MENTION=18501]Herneith[/MENTION] [MENTION=22583]Kynley[/MENTION] [MENTION=8769]Rhaellia[/MENTION] or [MENTION=8222]Kearbear[/MENTION] or myself about seeing if misha is running or capable of doing small premades at the time. No syncing involved. No setups. No bragging. Just trying to get FUN competitive bgs. Think of this thread as our "streaming" thread. If someone wants to try and ruin our attempt at fun we simply won't broadcast it.

Do not post screenshots in this thread. Do not flame this thread (it will be deleted). If you want to bg and have FUN bgs while actually having to stay awake to win either PM those people ^ or post on this thread and I'm sure the peeps on misha will try and gather a team together to give you a challenge. If you are premading on horde and having boring faceroll bgs it's probably your own fault.

THIS WILL NOT BE AN ULTRA COMPETITIVE EPEEN CHALLENGE. IF WE SEE IT TURNS INTO ONE WE SIMPLY WON'T SAY WHEN WE ARE PREMADING.

in case you didn't know that is the main point we want to make

Last edited by a moderator:
Love it - getting a few together!

iVdrVna.gif

If you are horde and do premades and you want to have FUN bgs you can message [MENTION=16866]Izac[/MENTION] [MENTION=9612]SallyG[/MENTION] [MENTION=18501]Herneith[/MENTION] [MENTION=22583]Kynley[/MENTION] [MENTION=8769]Rhaellia[/MENTION] or [MENTION=8222]Kearbear[/MENTION] or myself about seeing if misha is running or capable of doing small premades at the time. No syncing involved. No setups. No bragging. Just trying to get FUN competitive bgs. Think of this thread as our "streaming" thread. If someone wants to try and ruin our attempt at fun we simply won't broadcast it.

Do not post screenshots in this thread. Do not flame this thread (it will be deleted). If you want to bg and have FUN bgs while actually having to stay awake to win either PM those people ^ or post on this thread and I'm sure the peeps on misha will try and gather a team together to give you a challenge. If you are premading on horde and having boring faceroll bgs it's probably your own fault.

THIS WILL NOT BE AN ULTRA COMPETITIVE EPEEN CHALLENGE. IF WE SEE IT TURNS INTO ONE WE SIMPLY WON'T SAY WHEN WE ARE PREMADING.

in case you didn't know that is the main point we want to make

So what you mean is you'll make us wait for an hour to get your team set-up, tell us to not take our 9 man pop when we get it, have us re-queue, and then when YOU get your 9 you take it and somehow mask all of that inconsideration as "being new to this." Right. I'm not setting up a premade to face Misha and wasting 2 hours for 2 games.

So what you mean is you'll make us wait for an hour to get your team set-up, tell us to not take our 9 man pop when we get it, have us re-queue, and then when YOU get your 9 you take it and somehow mask all of that inconsideration as "being new to this." Right. I'm not setting up a premade to face Misha and wasting 2 hours for 2 games.

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

No syncing involved. No setups.

Weren't you trying to queue 10 man vs 3 man? :cool:

Just saying...

Admittedly, people in the group did just click accept on the first queue pop. C'est la vie.

I guess the take home message is - we can try to sync, but it may not work.

my bad biggie. really wasnt thinking clearly. started off as 3 v ? and ended up as 9 v 16. I screwed up, sorry for makin you guys wait

Weren't you trying to queue 10 man vs 3 man? :cool:

Just saying...

Admittedly, people in the group did just click accept on the first queue pop. C'est la vie.

I guess the take home message is - we can try to sync, but it may not work.

Yeah, we were not on Skype trying to queue against you - we were taking whatever we got and 10 man q'ing. Facing you would have been great, but it didn't make or break our day. Sitting for two hours waiting for you guys to make a 9 man to match AND THEN leaving when our 9 man popped (which remember, we just wanted to take) being told to leave AND THEN being told that you took your 9 man instantly LITERALLY 30 seconds later in 100% the same scenario...

I don't even...

Yeah, we were not on Skype trying to queue against you - we were taking whatever we got and 10 man q'ing. Facing you would have been great, but it didn't make or break our day. Sitting for two hours waiting for you guys to make a 9 man to match AND THEN leaving when our 9 man popped (which remember, we just wanted to take) being told to leave AND THEN being told that you took your 9 man instantly LITERALLY 30 seconds later in 100% the same scenario...

I don't even...

Sucks.

On a positive, queues are short enough for everyone that you can get in a game. At least.

sry for the confusion. This isn't a "oh hey guys we're on lets set up premades!" kinda thread. This is a "oh hey guys we're on so if you wanna try and catch up is a game go ahead n q" kinda thread. Tried making it clear that I'm not trying to waste 2 hours to get 2 bgs like you used in your example.

Honestly just think of it as a streaming thread. If you want to get in and face us you are more than welcomed however we are just bging like normal.

edit: and I have to say we still managed to get in one of the more competitive bgs we've had in awhile vs some decent 24s and HB and that is really all we wanted from this thread. Fun friendly competitive bgs.

Also quick random thought - this is going to look not like the case, but I clearly have no problems with anyone on Misha ( got a paladin there ). Love everyone including Lil (even though I REALLY wanted to kill you :( ) - just not a fan of wasting two hours :D

Also quick random thought - this is going to look not like the case, but I clearly have no problems with anyone on Misha ( got a paladin there ). Love everyone including Lil (even though I REALLY wanted to kill you :( ) - just not a fan of wasting two hours :D
Trying to sync Horde vs. Ally is great, if you don't like to PvP much.

I don't even...

Yeah man I sincerely feel awful, really sorry. I mean we were just in the middle of queueing with 3 when I came up with this idea and impulsively made this thread. We were trying to wait till after guru like you said and then after that game I got in skype with you and saw that you had 10. and you even had a waiting line?? so then we thought.. well 10v3 wont be so great.. and so we had a few others online and more kept trickling in. Just took too long and everyone was tired of waiting and it was hard for me to communicate well

in the future I'll mention whether were willing to try to sync games, otherwise ill just post when were queueing. if we sync games I think we should probably keep it to 5v5 just to make it easy enough to be bearable

Good idea for a thread, I think we could expand upon this a little? Maybe have a general thread (with the same no-flaming conditions) where people update what realms have active groups queuing, how large the groups are, etc. Might encourage more people to get together instead of solo-queuing when they see the bracket is active.

/2cents

Good idea for a thread, I think we could expand upon this a little? Maybe have a general thread (with the same no-flaming conditions) where people update what realms have active groups queuing, how large the groups are, etc. Might encourage more people to get together instead of solo-queuing when they see the bracket is active.
A general "Queuing" thread sounds like a good idea, especially since there are a lot of groups that are neither streaming, nor all from one realm.

I'm glad to see how Misha has grown and come to terms with premading. Though, I have to say, I'm a little concerned about the realm, I've heard tales of a rhaebid worg who lives there.

Users who are viewing this thread