EU+US Looking for help with Twinking a 101 Boomy

Detroitwasp

Legend
Hi everyone, 1st of all I want to thank everyone who has posted on this site. Ive found so much great info here but still had a few questions.

If I understand correct I should be looking for gear that has :
1. Leech and Socket
2. Leech
3. Socket
4. Avoidance
5. Speed ?
6. iLvL

If I understand that correct I was wondering is there a point where I should take Socket over Leech after a certain % of Leech? If stacking Leech how important is the 20% Avoidance cap or any Avoidance at all even? With movement speed being capped at 10% ( 12% with cape chant ) I dont feel that is much of a difference and won't even be noticeable or worth it, thoughts?
I guess basically what I'm asking is should I only seek out Leech to a certain % and aim to have sockets on anything else?

As far as 2nd stats I know at 110 Haste is king, but what % should I not worry about haste? 50%?
I saw some Twinks that went 50% haste and 100% mastery or more is that what I should be aiming for? For Ring's I was thinking Haste and Mastery, and the Haste / Mastery Neck but if I'm able to get to 50% haste from other gear should I get Vers ring and Vers / Crit neck?

As far as 2nd Trinket I believe Chipped Soul Prism - Mythic is what I should be farming even though I find it boring with just a stat increase but if that's what's best for my twink then that's what I'll farm. What can I get right away without having to farm that is a good starter 2nd trinket ? This will be a fresh 101 and won't really have gear other than leveling gear. And maybe a 2nd option to farm for as well that isn't locked to a weekly chance.

Artifact Traits? What do you think is the best path to take? I was thinking going for Power of Goldrinn as 1st golden trait, and then working toward Moon and Stars but if I'm already at 1sec global would this reduce that during that time?

The very last thing I was wondering is there a simple way I can search AH on other server without having to make a alt on each one and go park it at the AH?

Now some things some of you might be wondering:

1. I plan to use this twink to solo dungeons as well as try and sell runs, farm, and Wpvp. Not sure what else it would be useful for but this is mainly for FUN and lots of it.

2. So far I've been able to get
- 845 Leather Legs w/ Leech and socket
- 835 Cloth Helm w/ Leech
- 840 Cloth Belt w/ Leech
- 840 Mastery ring w/ Avoidance ( found a Mastery ring / Leech I'm trying to get instead )

I can't afford any more gear for another 2 weeks ( march 24th ) but have been trying to send mail to the sellers of gear that I want to buy to try to get them to hold it for a slight surcharge for me.

Thank you all in advance for your help. From some of the other posts I've read you guys are very helpful and knowledgeable. Look forward to hearing what everyone has to say.

The 101's might know better but from what I've heard Leech is not good if you aren't a tank. Sockets are huge, so is item level but it's going to cost you. Speed is fine but you have many escapes as a druid so I wouldn't pay extra for it. It's better for melee/DH. I'd probably get my haste, crit, and versatility from gear and then gem solid mastery. And yea 50% haste is probably all you will want.

Be careful with your artifact choices, you don't think you can reset them. Wait for another boomie to chime in on what is best.

There is something that scans all AHs for 101 BoEs here... I don't remember what it's called. i think it's something different then the undermine journal but not sure.

The 101's might know better but from what I've heard Leech is not good if you aren't a tank.
This is incorrect. leech is deffo the way to go, as for balance druid i'd go for around 15-25% leech and rest sockets, just queue as tank, pull everything, starfall, done, you wont die. I could pull entire instance with only 5% leech but had to use Renewal and heals quite often.

Users who are viewing this thread