LF BiS Shaman Gear

Duddley

Legend
I'm looking to change my 19 resto shaman to 24... can anyone link me a character that has best in slot gear for 24 shaman please?

Thanks;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Asking for the spec as well would make it much easier for people to help with.

Head: Tattered Dreadmist Mask
Neck: Overlord's Favor
Shoulders: Mystical Pauldron's of Elements
Cape: Ancient Bloodmoon Cloak - +70 armor enchant ***HOWEVER*** Parachute Cloak - +16 PvP Power will be BIS come 5.3, so get it now.
Chest: Mystical Vest of Elements - +100 mana enchant
Bracers: Emissary Cuffs of the Eagle/Intellect(preference) - +15 spell power/+9 stamina/+9 Intellect(preference)
Gloves: Gloves of the Hero/Hotshot Pilot's Gloves(if you can snag a pair) - +16 Spell Power/+10 haste(preference)
Belt: Belt of the High Shaman
Legs: Tattered Dreadmist Leggings - +16 armor enchant
Boots: Thaalia's Slippers - +7 Stamina enchant
Ring 1: Charged Gear of Intellect/Eagle(preference)
Ring 2: Charged Gear of Intellect/Eagle(preference)
Trinket 1: Insignia of the Alliance/Horde
Trinket 2: Arena Grand Master AND Inherited Mark of Tyranny (Swap to Tyranny when AGM CD)
Weapon : Devout Aurastone Hammer - +22 Intellect
Shield: Shield of Uncurbed Apetite - +10 Stamina 10 Spirit enchant

Profession 1: Engineering
Profession 2: Herbalism

Race: Dwarf > Pandaren > Draenei

Talent: Astral Shift

#show Astral Shift
/cast Astral Shift
/cast Stoneform
/cast Lifeblood

^ Best macro evarrrrrr <3333333

could this set be used for elemental as well? thanks for the response btw:D

It can, however you may want to look below at Yndibolt's armory as it is very close to BIS.

You Cannot get 9 intell enchant only 7 intell to bracers +4 all stats to chest.

You are correct with the 9 int, my bad, 7 int to bracers.

However 100 mana is far better than 4 stats with most intellect based specializations due to the passive you get. Holy paladins get it too Duo. 100 mana turns out to be about 500 mana to your mana pool.

Besides getting trinkets, what do you feel is missing?

AGM and Inherited Mark of Tyranny (switch agm out based on cd) and Inherited Insignia of the Alliance. That will be bis :).

Also +16 sp to Gloves (especially since haste won't be that sought next patch when Shammies get to spam lightning bolt while moving :D)

AGM and Inherited Mark of Tyranny (switch agm out based on cd) and Inherited Insignia of the Alliance. That will be bis :).

Also +16 sp to Gloves (especially since haste won't be that sought next patch when Shammies get to spam lightning bolt while moving :D)

but with haste i can spam and run faster :(

Thanks man :)

but with haste i can spam and run faster :(

Thanks man :)

True, but why gimp shaman damage any more than it already is :(. Ele's not as bad as Enh, but it's still pretty shocking compared to other class' (Pun intended :p)

True, but why gimp shaman damage any more than it already is :(. Ele's not as bad as Enh, but it's still pretty shocking compared to other class' (Pun intended :p)

The way i see it, elemental shamans are more a support class than a pure damage class, would be kinda silly if ele had the same damage as a mage for example.

Might try out +16 spell power and use double haste trinkets instead, so many choices :p

also boa cloth helm > goggles

Got both

Hmm I started the 100 mana trend haha but i stoped i thought healing for more and haveing more intell= sp and crit which i think would be better... but hmmm maybe Ill try it again. i mean, i never mana burn anyways.

The way i see it, elemental shamans are more a support class than a pure damage class, would be kinda silly if ele had the same damage as a mage for example.

Might try out +16 spell power and use double haste trinkets instead, so many choices :p

Got both

Similar views! Personally, I wouldn't take an ele off defence. the offheals and thunderstorm are very vital. But when it comes down to stats, I feel you will want to maximise your damage over cast time. Try them out and see which one provides the most benefit I guess :).

also boa cloth helm > goggles

Not necessarily, you will find most casters will be using SPGX and other various choices of max sp over haste unless they have a cc worth landing (i;e mage poly).

Hmm I started the 100 mana trend haha but i stoped i thought healing for more and haveing more intell= sp and crit which i think would be better... but hmmm maybe Ill try it again. i mean, i never mana burn anyways.

First people I saw doing it was Pizza and Beau. You won't oom often as a healer (or a gemmer >.>) but you will go oom on Boomkin/Ele/Spriest/protadin dps/ ect / due to off healing at clutch moments in the game be on defence or offence.

Users who are viewing this thread