Level 84 twinks?

Personally i do not know the extent of the lore, but i know with the last expansion, and the upcoming one, they are going to completely destroy it. I mean to start they gave horde paladins, the most holy of classes, and they gave alliance shamans. I mean that just threw a lot of crap out of the window. And now they're giving pretty much every race every class they're missing. Here comes Human Hunters, free trinket slot ftw.

So lore? No, they're trying to add more content because they know 80%+ of their community doesn't know a scrap of warcraft lore, and WoW is their first Warcraft game.

If they ARE to add another expansion, it would only be to intruduce new hero classes. There were allready rumors and blue posts about the idea of more hero classes, like the Necromancer, so maybe that is what will come in the next expansion.

Or do more current content and map editing. But i agree, this might be the end of the leveling road.

Actually, i've also been talking to my brothers and other wow gods, that this will be the last one, because they might be planning an entirely new MMORPG, because WoW pretty much was ripped a new ass hole by the world.

let's pray for World of Starcraft!

If we're going by LORE... The Horde are the "good guys" and deserve the "most holy of classes"

ummmmm purecraft im not even going to quote your post, but trust me....there was nothing ironic there. also they wouldnt do a norse expansion since thats what LK was ffs, or do you not play at 80?

as far as lore.....holy shit, its a vidjya game. ITS MADE UP! c'thun was shoe horned in, which led to yoggy being acceptable. none of that was cannon lore. they can make new crap up retcon kill peeps, just roll with the punches and dont be such a whiny nerd.

also im glad your brother(s) and his friends are wow gods. lol. this i doubt. but im glad they have inside info from blizzard...just like how you said mc and bwl are changing. just stop posting. furthermore are you saying wow was ripped a new asshole in a bad way? cuz i dont get what you're trying to say

Falkor said:
ummmmm purecraft im not even going to quote your post, but trust me....there was nothing ironic there. also they wouldnt do a norse expansion since thats what LK was ffs, or do you not play at 80?

as far as lore.....holy shit, its a vidjya game. ITS MADE UP! c'thun was shoe horned in, which led to yoggy being acceptable. none of that was cannon lore. they can make new crap up retcon kill peeps, just roll with the punches and dont be such a whiny nerd.

also im glad your brother(s) and his friends are wow gods. lol. this i doubt. but im glad they have inside info from blizzard...just like how you said mc and bwl are changing. just stop posting. furthermore are you saying wow was ripped a new asshole in a bad way? cuz i dont get what you're trying to say

Didn't know I was whining, was just posting my thoughts on what might happen next. They've used Norse Mythology before Wotlk btw, Emerald Dream's guardian is Malfurion Stormrage, the keeper of the World Tree. Most of Azshara is based off of Norse Mythology. They had Norse in there from the beginning brah. Was just kept secret.

Mimir - Mimiron*

Tyr - Tyr's Hand

was calling twink whiny, not u

also rag will be trying to destroy something from the ele plane. but that doesnt mean they will, or should, make another expac focusing on it. before lk there was little hints and references, just like they do with a variety of things from pop culture or ancient mythology, but LK it was alllllll norse man. at least ulduar and storm peaks and other zones like that. which was a main part of the expac. so we dont need another one like that any time soon imo.

also@twink, afaik the malestrom isnt a playable place. so idk what you mean a small zone, being in the malestrom.

oh and if you have a beta account why is it you spread rumors about mc and bwl being gone and crap. me thinks you are a liar

Falkor said:
also@twink, afaik the malestrom isnt a playable place. so idk what you mean a small zone, being in the malestrom.

maelstrom-map.jpg

I think he was talking about from the Warcraft books bro. It actually is a place you can go when reading the books.

but this isnt a book. and i dont know why he's so hung up on lore when its all made up anyways. which means it can be changed and adapted at anytime...

nop e

Twinkzruz said:
I'm the one hung up on Lore? Remember Purecrafts 2k word diagnosis paper on the Lore of warcraft?

am i high or is that improperly used

This just in for fellow lore nerds the emerald dream will never be an expansion in wow unless it somehow goes hell in a hand basket AGAIN. Read stormrage please..yes the evil is still their in a confined location but to base a whole expansion on purging it when it is so minute at this point after malfurion had already stopped it would be pointless.

Also if you know your lore you know that C'thun is due to make some sort of come back due to cho'gall or at least we will have to fight cho'gall at some point.

If anything Ashara, Kil'jeadin and Sargeras are the only things left to really address after this coming expansion.

Ashara is still alive and guaranteed still pissed off and is the most powerful sorceress ever.

Kil'jeadin - Sunwell was only a set back.

Sageras - Umm yeah I am pretty sure he is just sitting back waiting to come in and decimate everything.

And likely all 3 will be in the same expansion pack. If there is another expansion pack.

Also did anyone notice that Ice crown screamed LOTR when you looked around for the first time at the architecture? Hell even the Lich King was an obvious play on Saron. Also yes wow seems to have this huge tie in with using Norse Mythology as references to plot lines and cahracters.

Yes WRATH was the expansion to emphasise the norse theme.

Anything else?

Question. If someone only owns up to TBC, and they have a toon at 70, as of 4.0, do they vs normal players leveling in the 70-79 bracket, or do they only find people with exp turned off? Thinking of making a 70 priest and turning of exp, I never got to experince raiding properly in classic and BC WoW. /cry

if you only own TBC and try quing as a lvl 70 you will get put with LK twinks that have xp off not with levelers

If the brackets are still set up the way i think they will be eg: 80-84, 70-79, 60-69, 50-59, 40-49, 30-39, 20-29, 10-19 then i think you can expect x9 twinks to dominate the WSG, AB etc from 19-79 because everyone just wants to play at the max level for the bracket. I think 60, 70 and 80 twinks will have control of AV however because they will be the top level in there. If the cata battleground bracket is set up 80-84 for WSG, AB, EOTS etc with the 85s excluded then yeah you can bet you will eventually start to see some 84 twinks pop up. The 85s will have theres own Battleground im guessing. But yeah the twinks that are going to get the real boost from x-battlegroup BGs if they work out as everyone is thinking is the lower level ones just doing WSG and AB and that like the 19s, 29s and 39s.

Edit: Brackets for cata are x0-x4 and x5-x9.

Hold everything!!!

It was stated that BWL / Mc level *60* versions are not gone come cata?

Is that right? I will love you all if so.

I also agree that I think lore is relatively going to hell, I doubt most players even were old enough to understand WC/books when they came out(including myself) I myself didn't know about them until I started WoW, though since then I have acquired multiple of the books and am reading them. Due to that I think new releases will place more emphasis on player want etc than lore.

But right now I am reading Runescape: Betrayal at Falador ; i am honestly considering quitting WoW and going back to my pures/level 3 skiller in Runescape, twas my first serious game playing; At least I know Jagex can not easily send that game to hell.

~Volsci

Personally i think Lore was ruined when faction transfers were brought in. I seen alot of alliance go to horde at that time and then alot of the alliance transferred to where ever the alliance was stronger or just quit. There are very few faction loyal alliance players around anymore. Theres even talk now of horde vs horde BGs so yeah the Lore part of the game is on its way out by the looks.

Volsci said:
It was stated that BWL / Mc level *60* versions are not gone come cata?

bwl/mc is not supposed to change so im confused by your first point

also i fail to see how faction xfers ruin lore....if anything they broaden lore since now people can see the lore from both sides of a conflict w/o leveling new toons (cant do it on pvp servers even) or completely rerolling to a pve server where that's even allowed.

and ffs its made up vijeo game lore...no point to get worried about "ruining" it, it is constantly changing - being erased and rewritten, just chill...and do quit if it's that bad of a situation for you

@ Falkor

I meant that I was told bwl/mc classic

Versions were being removed for the 85 versions.. Like naxx was in wotlk.

I was under that pretense for a very long time.

And no... I really don't care about the lore, it can stay with the book as far as I am concerned. I was just saying that at this point, I don't think blizzard cares an insane amount about keeping to the lore.

I have quit. Twice. The only thing stopping me is that no other game I have played has a decent pvp and / or gearing system.

No one really cares about that though.. So let's move on :s

anyone who told you mc and bwl were being removed were lying...and shame on you for not looking for reliable info from blue posts (OR ON THESE FORUMS, HELLLLLO). now if there was a recent blue post of something like that feel free to correct me, but i have heard no such thing, 60 raids are safe for now.

at this point blizzard is just making up new lore....all the old stuff is done, illidin is beaten, KT is beaten, vashj is beaten, lk is beaten, malfurion supposedly contained the nightmare (although that could be retcon'd if necessary!),etc. 2 old gods are dead, cthun had a whole bunch of lore shoehorned in just so he could exist...which made yogg possible. so no, they dont care an insane amount about sticking to "cannon" lore, ITS ALL OVER! they're wheeling and dealing atm

Users who are viewing this thread