EU+US Level 20 Resources

Because this thread rocks and because [MENTION=10336]Yde[/MENTION] isn't busy enough

Oh come on now. She is already a moderator--- and this thread is a awesome work indeed... but that would take a lot of damn time.

What is conflicting too is that the links to different threads would be english-only. So...

English is a worldwide language, one of the most known. People have 2 learn it if they don't know it.

[MENTION=12763]Licholas[/MENTION] - Already mentioning the Addon in the first post and also giving a link to the Spanish guide wouldn't be hard, but I think Lenny is right, with no knowledge of English at all someone would need to be pointed at the Spanish thread directly and is unlikely to find it through this thread. I will give reformatting a go, but over the next weeks and not all at once. I miss the colours too. :) Thanks for the constructive feedback!

P.S.: If anyone wants to suggest colourful big headlines, pictures and videos to include, feel free to post them, I will try to use them and I'll be glad for the help! :)

Hi, desperate new player here. None of the links work anymore? I have an understanding that the website has had a makeover recently, are all the guides now gone from existence? A resource like this would really help!

Hi, desperate new player here. None of the links work anymore? I have an understanding that the website has had a makeover recently, are all the guides now gone from existence? A resource like this would really help!
We are actively moving guides and helpful resources over, its all just a matter of time

So at some point there is just going to be a big shiny new thread where the links work?

It seems the f2p resources (the stuff that's still applicable to vets) is all up and running just dandy, but the vet resources are outdated and have broken links.

Maybe vets and f2p can share the love?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread