Legion Invasions - to be continued?

DeLindsay

10s4Lyf
First I want to say that @Roboartist was the first to post a Thread here on XPOff about his Official Forums' Thread in regards to Blizz keeping Invasions around as a Monthly Bonus Weekend. Please read and bump his Thread HERE, the more exposure we get the higher the chance Blizz might take notice, and possibly even care.

That said I'd like to get a little more exposure to my own Thread as well. Anything helps as every comment bumps it back to the first page where it might get seen. You can view my Thread HERE.

The TL;DR version of my Thread is this:

KEEP: The Invasions on a Monthly Bonus Weekend and keep the Chests with chance of WF.
REMOVE: Everything else so Blizz can keep "Exclusive Content" to the 3 wk Pre-Legion Event.

I understand how some Twinks feel about having to farm so hard for 9/9, 10/10 and even 12/12 and they in no way support the Invasions continuing because they wouldn't have "GF" status on their Gear. While I too feel that way in part, the true Twink in me wants to see us all have the chance to get BiS, even if it takes a year of Monthly grind fests. However you personally feel on the subject, @Roboartist and myself would appreciate your support and/or comments on our Threads.

Who cares about being grandfathered, wouldn't we want others to be just as geared?
Worrying about such trivial matters is being shallow. People should be trying to get others to join us rather than push them away.
I for one could care less if invasions went on forever and everyone had the same gear as me. As long as I get short queues. Isn't that what it is all about?

skill>gear right? Isn't this what you guys say?

''You're damn right''

Invasions as mechanic should stay in some way but rewards should be redone.

Should people who already participating in invasions now have right to get bis gear?
Yes.

Should any other random dude coming in month later have same option?
No.

They should of buffed drop rate for last 2 days imo.
On the other hand im 10/10 so i don't care either way for myself.
All i know is: if everyone have it - no one have it.

There's no such thing as skill at 10-19, 20-29, 30-39.

You all act as if "skill" is something magical. Skill is a learned trait. ALL brackets require "skill". Some are easier to master than than others due the amount of abilities they have. Or the lack there of.

You all act as if "skill" is something magical. Skill is a learned trait. ALL brackets require "skill". Some are easier to master than than others due the amount of abilities they have. Or the lack there of.

Exactly.

Less abilities gives more time to master objective and teamwork, whereas more abilities shifts that attention to class mastery. Few people can master both exceptionally at endgame.

my 19 hunter crits 2k+

I'll global your ass, where's the skill in that?

Not if my heals counter it first. Then all I have to do is slowly whittle you down by running circles around you since hunters don't have heals. Flame shock, LB, riptide, heal ghost wolf rinse & repeat.

You can't out-run me due to wing clip and aspect of the cheetah and you take your entire health pool in damage faster than you can cast a heal.

Good luck.

I wouldn't call them "mouse potatoes". Some people just have a LOT more free time on their hands to play video games than others. Or at least they lack the motivation to do other things.
There is nothing wrong with spending a few hours a week. But all day is unhealthy.
I'll tell ya one that isn't healthy, the electricity bill at the end of this month isn't gonna be cheap (especially when I've put 2-6hr per day on this computer).

I'll tell ya one that isn't healthy, the electricity bill at the end of this month isn't gonna be cheap (especially when I've put 2-6hr per day on this computer).

It helps to turn off the lights

Back to the thread? about continue invasion.
I personally think invasion is a good idea. it should be other places in azeroth too. Like the 6 places we got now is lame. They should move it to some other zones too. keep it for a long time untill it have been through all zones in azeroth.
Nerf the xp gain of it. cuz people dont play dungeons or quests anymore. Only invasion. The game will die too fast that way.
(saying all this stuff here cuz I cant comment on the post on the forums)

Back to the thread? about continue invasion.
I personally think invasion is a good idea. it should be other places in azeroth too. Like the 6 places we got now is lame. They should move it to some other zones too. keep it for a long time untill it have been through all zones in azeroth.
Nerf the xp gain of it. cuz people dont play dungeons or quests anymore. Only invasion. The game will die too fast that way.
(saying all this stuff here cuz I cant comment on the post on the forums)

I mean, most people who farm invasions are pretty burned out from them already. (Not talking about the people who AFK them.) Blizzard did an amazing job with invasions nonetheless and I'll remember them fondly; the pure chaos of doing invasions on a pvp realm those first few days was truly glorious. But I'm going to learn to absolutely despise that green dot if I feel obligated to farm it on a regular basis :p

my highest TF twink is only 5/10 and I'm already just pvping hehe

but that's only my opinion, it's totally okay for different opinions to be prevalent. If legion invasions continue I'm happy for those that WANT it continue. I'll become one of the AFKers though :p

Users who are viewing this thread