EU+US Legion 20-29's Transmog Thread

Destruction:
IEcADei.jpg

Demonology:
lSSi5l8.jpg

Affliction:
Ws68Gmp.jpg
The <Has a fancy hat> fits your character well.

Mind if I join?

Hunter, BM:
hunt1.jpg

Shaman, Elem/Restor:
sham1.jpg

Shaman, Enh (still not sure about weapons; any suggestions?):
sham2.jpg

youd think with more xmog choices than ever before twinks in this bracket would look decent, but i still see them in homeless looking xmogs, even the good players. do yall just like looking poor or what

People still seem to be confused on what you can mog and what you can't. Here's a quick list:
Under lvl 58 can transmog any QUEST item from Vanilla content. You can also transmog satchel gear from Vanilla dungeons, and BG loot from 10-100 (Recruit's - Crushing, for example). If you're over 58, you can transmog the same things and everything before the level of 70 in quests, but after the continent has changed to Northrend, you can no longer mog them, since they require 68+.

youd think with more xmog choices than ever before twinks in this bracket would look decent, but i still see them in homeless looking xmogs, even the good players. do yall just like looking poor or what
Some people just have more artistic insight than you. You can't comprehend a truely sophisticated transmog. And some of us just are poor...

Some cool hunter mogs. Well done. I'm trying to complete my hunter but one of the bosses in SFK doesn't seem to drop any of the new loot which sucks as I need it to complete my mog.
If you mean Baron Silverlaine, he's never dropped anything other than the ring and sceptre. Adventure guide is a lie.

If you mean Baron Silverlaine, he's never dropped anything other than the ring and sceptre. Adventure guide is a lie.
Yeah it sux. I did lodge a ticket a while ago and they said they would look into it but I don't think they've done anything about it. Funny thing is some of the other SFK bosses drop new loot but Baron Silverlaine doesn't. Sux bad as I was looking for the brown mail shoulders. It even shows up on the appearances tab. But u r correct, he only drops the same old loot!:(

Users who are viewing this thread