EU+US Legion 20-29's Transmog Thread

Honestly, I don't know why people are complaining about the transmog sets, I think they're rather beautiful :)

Of course, I've had a decade of knowing nothing's ever gonna compete with warlock T6 to learn to appreciate the simpler looks, but nonetheless, this is a nice addition to my collection ^^

YxuuRW6.jpg

My lvl 20 Warlock mog i use atm, though struggling to find some decent shoulder. :)

Attachments

• Warlock mog.jpg
    Warlock mog.jpg
    235.3 KB · Views: 274
For a lvl 20:
-Items that requires lvl 21 or more to use -> CAN'T be xmogged
-Items that its quest require around lvl 60 or less to do it -> the item dont have req lvl -> CAN be xmogged (u take the quest with another pj that uses the same native gear, and then u can xmog the item with the lvl 20) (¿and it dont mind the ilvl of this item?)

But what happens to other items that dont have requirement level, and are not from a reward of a quest (like http://www.wowhead.com/item=113754/firecracker-pauldrons&bonus=0 )?

¿Or the ''real rule'' is >the items that have arround ilvl 60 or less CAN'T be xmogged< ? (I heard that the limit was on the quest lvl, and not in the ilvl but I am not sure)

And another question (about illusions)
¿Some of u had an illusion, and now it dont appear on your xmogger? I think I will need to go again to a garrison to use some illusions, and with that, I hope they appear on my xmog box. ¿It works like that, isnt?

Last edited:
But what happens to other items that dont have requirement level, and are not from a reward of a quest (like http://www.wowhead.com/item=113754/firecracker-pauldrons&bonus=0 )?

¿Or the ''real rule'' is >the items that have arround ilvl 60 or less CAN'T be xmogged< ? (I heard that the limit was on the quest lvl, and not in the ilvl but I am not sure)
I'm fairly certain it's only quest rewards from Vanilla without level requirements. Once you get to Outland quests and higher you can no longer mog it. That takes you up to about ilvl 60 or so.

And another question (about illusions)
¿Some of u had an illusion, and now it dont appear on your xmogger? I think I will need to go again to a garrison to use some illusions, and with that, I hope they appear on my xmog box. ¿It works like that, isnt?
You need to get the new Legion illusion books now. They either are made by enchanters or they drop from bosses. Your Garrison will no longer provide illusions unless you have the new Legion books, then it also unlocks at the Garrison (I believe anyhow, I haven't tested it). Once you unlock it via Legion books the transmogger will have it again.

Users who are viewing this thread