EU+US [Info] Gear for your twink! (101)

Sorry if this has been asked before, but if I grind the mobs that drop these 810+ ilvl items will they still be 810+ if I'm doing it on my 101 twink?

Sorry if this has been asked before, but if I grind the mobs that drop these 810+ ilvl items will they still be 810+ if I'm doing it on my 101 twink?
@QueenEtna no, they will be 682.
*hmm*

Do you mean the 840+ items? If so they will be 759 if you farm them on your 101. Or do you mean the 810 relics? That should be possible but there is 0 information out yet atm because people are only opening boxes on 110s afaik. But you can farm those boxes on your 101 and then send them to a 110 to open them.

*hmm*

Do you mean the 840+ items? If so they will be 759 if you farm them on your 101. Or do you mean the 810 relics? That should be possible but there is 0 information out yet atm because people are only opening boxes on 110s afaik. But you can farm those boxes on your 101 and then send them to a 110 to open them.
yeah i meant any armor that are supposedly 810 drops from mobs around legion though I am interested to see if the 810 relics are 810 for 101's too. The server I have my twinks on I have no lvl 110's and poor as dirt so thats why I was asking this xD

Wait a second.... I'm not at all aware of anything other relics with the 810 @ 101 actually dropping. Can anyone confirm that other armor slots have dropped with these characteristics?

What do you think I should equip on Twinkydink my BM Hunter?
1. I currently have an 845 cloak with 232 versatility and 524 mastery.
2. I just purchased an 840 cloak with 467 crit, 275 haste, 318 leech, and a gem slot.

I bought #2 at a good price and can still sell it for a profit.

Last edited:
What do you think I should equip on Twinkydink my BM Hunter?
1. I currently have an 845 cloak with 232 versatility and 524 mastery.
2. I just purchased an 840 cloak with 467 crit, 275 haste, 318 leech, and a gem slot.

I bought #2 at a good price and can still sell it for a profit.
BM Hunter needs vers/mast cloak and leech doesnt heal you only ur pet, so go for the first cloak.

BM Hunter needs vers/mast cloak and leech doesnt heal you only ur pet, so go for the first cloak.

I think you have that backwards. Leech definitely heals me and I don't see it healing my pet in the Log. Leech even heals me when I mend pet.

Is it different on a 101 vs a 110? Leech absolutely heals my Hunter at 110, and it also heals my Pet too (BM).

I think you have that backwards. Leech definitely heals me and I don't see it healing my pet in the Log. Leech even heals me when I mend pet.
Is it different on a 101 vs a 110? Leech absolutely heals my Hunter at 110, and it also heals my Pet too (BM).
Only cobra shots heals you, all other spells are pet-based and only heal the pet, at least that's how it was when I tested it on my hunter at 7.2... Not sure if it was hotfixed somewhere.

Only cobra shots heals you, all other spells are pet-based and only heal the pet, at least that's how it was when I tested it on my hunter at 7.2... Not sure if it was hotfixed somewhere.

You are correct all pet based spells heal the pet. All hunter spells heals the hunter (Cobra Shot, Auto Shot, Multi-Shot, Wind bolt from Six-Feathered Fan trinket, Murder of Crows, Barrage, Chimaera Shot, ...) and mend pet is healing me for about 16.6 % of what it's healing my pet (My Leech is 8.34 %). Maybe it's double because Mend Pet heals both my pet and the BM artifact weapon pet Hati?

Last edited:
Mend Pet seems to heal the hunter through leech but the % doesn't match how much leech I have so seems like a bug.

I wasn't aware mend pet healed the hunter aswell lol.

You are correct all pet based spells heal the pet. All hunter spells heals the hunter (Cobra Shot, Auto Shot, Multi-Shot, Wind bolt from Six-Feathered Fan trinket, Murder of Crows, Barrage, Chimaera Shot, ...) and mend pet is healing me for about 16.6 % of what it's healing my pet (My Leech is 8.34 %).

I believe Crows dont heal the hunter since it's damage is based on melee attack power, last time I checked it wasnt healing me, i'll give it a test in a few to see how it turns out.

I don't think it's supposed to (it wasn't on the 7.2 PTR as far as I know).
I never realized it either, its either not supposed to, or it's to make up for the lost leech coz of pet dmg.

You are correct all pet based spells heal the pet. All hunter spells heals the hunter (Cobra Shot, Auto Shot, Multi-Shot, Wind bolt from Six-Feathered Fan trinket, Murder of Crows, Barrage, Chimaera Shot, ...) and mend pet is healing me for about 16.6 % of what it's healing my pet (My Leech is 8.34 %).
Alright tested it..

Based on leech:
- Crows DOES heal the hunter.
- Cobra Shot heals the hunter.
- Multi Shot heals the hunter.
- Mend Pet does indeed seem to heal the hunter aswell.

- Dire Beast doesnt heal the hunter.
- Kill Command doesnt heal the hunter.

Guess it's not that bad after all, however last time I tested crows didn't heal and neither did mend pet. So I guess that was changed.

Users who are viewing this thread