EU+US [Info] Gear for your twink! (101)

Go get that last 200k ;)

So is there any reason your using the Intellect Trinket? Burst? Just curious as i have a choice of ilvl 730 Mark of Supreme Doom, 745 Anzu's Cursed Plume, or 750 Chipped Soul Prism. I too have the intellect trinket but its 840 ilvl. This is my first every "twink" i use it mainly for farming and only blood (helps not dying) looking for advice what else to do besides keep upgrading as i find higher ilvl gear

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/malorne/Fuglydk/simple

Last edited:
So is there any reason your using the Intellect Trinket? Burst? Just curious as i have a choice of ilvl 730 Mark of Supreme Doom, 745 Anzu's Cursed Plume, or 750 Chipped Soul Prism. I too have the intellect trinket but its 840 ilvl. This is my first every "twink" i use it mainly for farming and only blood (helps not dying) looking for advice what else to do besides keep upgrading as i find higher ilvl gear

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/malorne/Fuglydk/simple
The int trinket is best for burst on all classes. I think Chipped Soul Prism pulls ahead slightly in sustained over a decent period of time. The only other thing you can do to progress except buying upgrades is farm Neltharion's Lair for AP and a chance at legendaries from the (post-exalted) rep chests.

So I am in a tough spot. I have picked up a lot of 885 gear last night and now the lowest ilvl item I have for my Druid is 875. But after watching some video's of you guys killing bosses in 2-3 sec's I want to
1) upgrade my shaman to ilvl 880.
Or
2) make an arcane mage.

I love my boomkin so much and I enjoy playing both of them. I have put in a lot of time and spent around 20million gold on all items have bought . What do you think I should do?

Beating 110s <3

beat 110.JPG

I now have a new focus in WoW! I was getting really bored and thinking about taking a break until I saw a video of 101 Twinking on YouTube. Now I have a 101 Gnome BM hunter currently sitting at 831 (Twinkydink, US Rexxar). The only piece I have below 840 is my second Trinket that I am trying to figure out what to go for. I tried to solo Kazzak (got him to 50%) for the leech trinket. Does anyone have any good tips on soloing him with a BM hunter?

I now have a new focus in WoW! I was getting really bored and thinking about taking a break until I saw a video of 101 Twinking on YouTube. Now I have a 101 Gnome BM hunter currently sitting at 831 (Twinkydink, US Rexxar). The only piece I have below 840 is my second Trinket that I am trying to figure out what to go for. I tried to solo Kazzak (got him to 50%) for the leech trinket. Does anyone have any good tips on soloing him with a BM hunter?
He's pretty rough on a Hunter even with decent Leech because it's difficult to get your Health up fast enough before something else hits you. Try a Spirit Beast and roll that Heal on yourself for the duration of the fight.

He's pretty rough on a Hunter even with decent Leech because it's difficult to get your Health up fast enough before something else hits you. Try a Spirit Beast and roll that Heal on yourself for the duration of the fight.
Not really :p The only challenge is not overaggroing your pet. If it dies just turtle->ress->feign.

Not really :p The only challenge is not overaggroing your pet. If it dies just turtle->ress->feign.
For sure, it can be done but compare it to doing him on say a Blood DK (which is a joke) and you get my drift. On a funnier note, Kazzak is easiest so far (for me) on my Holy Pally lol.

Ok I think I've changed my mind about using the non-strength shoulders/wrists as a strength class. It doesn't seem like the 5% primary stat bonus is working so you only lose ~600 strength and gain ~1600 secondary stats (plus over 100k hp as a tank).

This doesn't apply to the legs/belt though as the ilvl 800 quest items have a lot more strength (and ofc there's the BoE legendary belt).

I have put in a lot of time and spent around 20million gold on all items have bought.
Your DK has has some really good gear (similar ilvl to mine) but I just noticed you only have 1 artifact trait?? It's your choice what you do with your money but isn't that a bit of a waste? Gearing a character like that to then do nothing with it :(

Just ran Neltharion's Lair. The next closest DPS was a level 106 hunter. My average for the whole instance was 272k, the 106 hunter was 34k.

Guys I remember seeing someone hosting some kind of lvl 101 boe AH tracker which listed all boe's for sale on all realms in a given region (US or EU) including their ilvl and selling price... anyone still have the link to that handy?

@Smash it's not ready yet and he hasn't made it officially public yet, but it's in the 100-109 Forum section. HERE is the link though.

No that's not what I meant...that's for relics...but what I was looking for is for regular lvl 101 BOE armor, e.g. Mavanah's Shifting Wristguards, etc. Someone posted a link a few months back which had a list generated by a script that scanned all AH's and returned all 101 BOE armor currently listed on each server, including its bid price, buyout price and ilvl - even whether or not it had a socket. The list was just regular text...nothing fancy...but it included all the above info.

I'm trying to get a few more high level BOE's and need all the help I can get.

Users who are viewing this thread