EU+US Heavy vs. Normal Runecloth Bandage question

Killer

Veteran
Back when I used to play in Lvl 19 bracket before patch 8.1.5, normal runecloth bandage used to heal more than heavy runecloth bandage. I play 20 Vet F2P now after the patch and recently added gametime to stock up on some consumables including bandages.

I now read in the tooltip on my Lvl 20 that RCB is healing for 648 damage over 8 sec and HRCB is healing over 736 damage over 8 sec.

Now, the reason to why I'm posting this thread is that I heard a rumor that the numbers change when in a bg.
Since I'm subbed atm I can't check this on my own, can anyone confirm if this is true and if so what are the numbers? Cheers!

I’m fairly certain at 20 in a bg (ie scaled to 29), Heavy Runecloth beats both Runecloth and Mageweave.
I recall getting confused also by Mageweave but inside a bg it’s definitely Heavy Runecloth.
I’ll see if I have some screen shots or something when I’m on again.

I’m fairly certain at 20 in a bg (ie scaled to 29), Heavy Runecloth beats both Runecloth and Mageweave.
I recall getting confused also by Mageweave but inside a bg it’s definitely Heavy Runecloth.
I’ll see if I have some screen shots or something when I’m on again.

That would be great if you could check those 3 bandages in a bg (as 20 scaled to 29) and let us know which one heals the most! Cheers m8!

Users who are viewing this thread