have we established a more entertaining meta yet?

so 1 factor explains the extreme activity loss? do you have anything to back that up or are you just pulling things out of your vagina?

"i'm not forcing anything on anyone", so your idea of afking everyone who doesn't play accordance to your "fun" contains no traces of forcing? okokokok

remarkable how a person who hasn't played this bracket in a very long time possesses interpretation rights
Afking out was part of the idea he threw out, he hasn't started to force his idea on anyone.

haha kalle speaks so much truth

so 1 factor explains the extreme activity loss? do you have anything to back that up or are you just pulling things out of your vagina?

Then put your theory on the table.

"i'm not forcing anything on anyone", so your idea of afking everyone who doesn't play accordance to your "fun" contains no traces of forcing? okokokok

Go back and read it again. I didn't say I would afk anyone. I said people who don't like the mid game could afk and go do guild stuff.

remarkable how a person who hasn't played this bracket in a very long time possesses interpretation rights

Tell me the last time i played, Edith you seem to know.

yes your point? as I said, the idea he advocates highly involves great amounts of forcing

So does having a shit.

Putting an idea forward isn't forcing anything. That would imply there's no other option... When there clearly is, like carrying on as we are.

I read somewhere on here you're studying law? Don't do it. If you end up being a defender the jails couldn't cope...

Last edited by a moderator:
he'd be a good prosecutor tho, most of them are very good at twisting what you are saying into twisting what they want you to be saying

Maybe, or maybe they'd be a lot of guilty people running round...

played my first 19's game in close to 2 years today, played as a ret pala, will not be doing so again

And was that because it wasn't fun? Because drama, seems to think people love it but still don't queue :confused:.

And was that because it wasn't fun? Because drama, seems to think people love it but still don't queue :confused:.

tbh it isnt funny for game to be so dope that no one gives two shits about it

its like my friend keeps telling me... "wow man ur music is so good I better shut your stereoes down"

Cut out the trolling/demabating you fucking mongos.

keep it civil and on topic. i refuse to let any new 19 thread to be a battleground for people with a grudge to flame each other on.

yes your point? as I said, the idea he advocates highly involves great amounts of forcing
Point was that he is not yet forcing anyone, but merely throwing out an idea. His idea involves forcing yes, but it's still just an idea.

But there should be no thread if people thinks this; rush mid > team that wins mid pushes GY > contains > 3 caps is just fine. But I don't think it is. And though it is a long shot, trying to affect peope to reflect upon alternative ways of playing BG's can't hurt. I find it hard to believe that anyone find this midstomp funnier than the O-D comps that was played earlier

Cut out the trolling/demabating you fucking mongos.

keep it civil and on topic. i refuse to let any new 19 thread to be a battleground for people with a grudge to flame each other on.

With respect, I wasn't trolling(for once). All I did was come up with an idea. Then instead of just pointing any faults out I was attacked, as usual.

Hi Redrum, I have quit the game a month now ( inb4 it's more fun now without you ) please I want this as a serious post.
I would like to play o&d again maybe of we did something like
Monday o&d Tuesday mid Wednesday o&d?
Because aslong as Tough Love is around they'll play mid as their most comfortable with that tactic
I was planning on returning if the 19bracket comes around to active pops without 4x boomy 3x hunt 2x heals 1 tank
Yes I know I farmed etc I am sorry I've changed tbh I miss the 19 bracket too much. But yeah look at my idea up there hit me up ? Please no troll replies
-Sybe

I'll ask the million dollar question.

The bracket is fine and the mid game is better than sliced bread. So why is the bracket in the worst state it's ever been in.

Something plausible please. Anyone?

O / D was great in BC before monks and travel form got introduced to the bracket.

now i don't see any fun in playing either strats as its either chasing a druid till 1 shot or midfight till 1 shot =/

I find mid fights fun cause it's a nice change of face since O/D has been the main meta for so many years.

O / D was great in BC before monks and travel form got introduced to the bracket.

now i don't see any fun in playing either strats as its either chasing a druid till 1 shot or midfight till 1 shot =/

Probably the first sensible post in this thread, with legit reasoning and truth.

Users who are viewing this thread