have we established a more entertaining meta yet?

ie one better than:

rush mid

losers lube up at gy

20 minute farm like a bunch of retards on a field day

not that #gitgudanddealwithit isnt viable just that gameflow in general is yawnable at best

or better question is there comp variety atm? not just boomkinboomkinhunterboomkineleshameleshamandsomehealers

or are we waiting for warlords? or has the special bus left us out here with no hope of return?

edit: additional tags

how many dicks can i fit in 1 thread

Last edited by a moderator:
wud be cool too force ppl back to the O and D strategies, I miss that

Yeah, there were pops Thurs, Fri and Today. Thursdays were good, comps were pretty class overloaded, 5 druids at one point, but there wasn't an overflow of rogues.

Friday's, not sure wasn't there, but I believe the games were good, no idea on comps.

Today's one game was just apparently bad - I joined at the very end.

wud be cool too force ppl back to the O and D strategies, I miss that

pretty much how i feel tbh but i think its to do with the groups really and the dominance of ranged dps/god-tier burst. sure we could all pass each other mid at start and pick but then when teams engage in mid on the way back (which is usually full 10v10 tunnelvisionmode) its just a pissing contest to see who has stacked the most op classes then force to yard while the guy caps and then 1 team gets slapped about for the remaining 15 mins or so there's just no spread of the players on the map because by doing so you risk giving up a flag. if wod lowers the overall burst potential it could mean both fcs make it into D without getting bummed in 1 global and bring us back to that sort of game where people are going to need to distribute o/d.

i actually had some wsgs earlier in the jaja bracket and it was dare-i-say-it fun purely because it resembled classic o/d not just 10 guys roaming together vs another 10 guys roaming together, there was action all over the map maybe i just got lucky idk.

if there's more people qing though sounds good if it will mix up the games a bit more as far as pugs are concerned until we see what wod brings

Meta hasn't changed much Red, attitudes have a little though, not that there's many folk left to be fair :p

losers lube up at gy

Lol'd irl.

how many dicks can i fit in 1 thread

Are we talking man sized or TL sized?

OT; It's the same boring mid derp it was the last time you played. IMO, if you was to return I'd expand bios to a 19, 20-24, and 90 guild. Then just play whatever bracket has the best games on that night.

Just a thought.

There's no reason we can't play an O and D system. GSC is thriving doing inter-guild stuff and the odd premade, I don't see why that couldn't be done in 19s. people who don't like O and D can go suck a lemon.

As for pugs. We could make up some rules and post them here on TI. When some tryhards join and try make it into a mid derp, just afk and leave them without opponents.

There's no reason we can't play an O and D system. GSC is thriving doing inter-guild stuff and the odd premade, I don't see why that couldn't be done in 19s. people who don't like O and D can go suck a lemon.

As for pugs. We could make up some rules and post them here on TI. When some tryhards join and try make it into a mid derp, just afk and leave them without opponents.

Can't expect every pug, even though who would be the kind to follow rules, to be on TI

gl implementing any rules in pugs

Can't expect every pug, even though who would be the kind to follow rules, to be on TI

And how many 19 puggers you know who don't use TI? Like I said, if they don't follow the rules leave them sucking a lemon and go do inter-guild stuff... It's not like they care about our enjoyment is it. Why care about theirs.

dont hate the player hate the game, people will play whatever strat that's superior. why would anyone deliberately want adapt a inferior play style? + this whole meta discussion assumes O and D is objectively funnier than mid strat, as you wanna force it on ppl?

Last edited by a moderator:
dont hate the player hate the game, people will play whatever strat that's superior. why would anyone deliberately want adapt a inferior play style? + this whole meta discussion assumes O and D is objectively funnier than mid strat, as you wanna force it on ppl?

Especially with debuff time being cut in half, you'll have 5 rogues per team just 1 shotting efc in base.

gabh bossing it

There's no discussion to have on which is more fun, activity tells us that. Inferior<>Superior I really don't care, I'm choosing fun over boredom.

And I'm not forcing anything on anyone. I'm just throwing an idea out there, people can do what they like and normally do. Hence no pops

There's no discussion to have on which is more fun, activity tells us that. Inferior<>Superior I really don't care, I'm choosing fun over boredom.

And I'm not forcing anything on anyone. I'm just throwing an idea out there, people can do what they like and normally do. Hence no pops

so 1 factor explains the extreme activity loss? do you have anything to back that up or are you just pulling things out of your vagina?

"i'm not forcing anything on anyone", so your idea of afking everyone who doesn't play accordance to your "fun" contains no traces of forcing? okokokok

remarkable how a person who hasn't played this bracket in a very long time possesses interpretation rights

Users who are viewing this thread