Got a rant, had a bad day? TELL IT HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.
OJDGIJNDFIVBJNDFIVNIDFNVIN im pissed now.

should of named this "the QQ club" or something....

This morning I put my socks on wrong so that the ankle bit was on the top of my feet Very upsetting.

Last edited by a moderator:
i found a condom in my wife's handbag....

bitch didn't even tell me she had a penis

my coach gave me a rant about how i wasn't doing shit durring weight training today. the thing is that i actualy added 40 pounds to my current goblet squat record which put me at the highest of everyone on the team . shit just gets on my nervs

Its my birthday in 30 minutes. I went to watch my favorite football team lose 3-1 tonight then afterward went to get my ordered personalised shirt with my name and number (my new age) yet apparently they had run out of N's so my nickname (Wallen) is now Walle. Happy birthday to meee...

I've just found out about Mirenelle, a rogue from AP. I don't know who she is and I don't like the fact that someone is using my name. To make it clear - whatever she says be aware that this isn't me. :)
After all, I'm glad you like my name, lol :p

Trying to gather the Arena Grand Master trinket pieces by myself for 3 months and now I have 10/12. Last 3 times I tried I found no high level Hordes camping me there but a F2P resto druid. As a frost mage, there is absolutelly nothing I can do to kill her, so how the hell am I going to take that trinket without being a healer?

Happy birthday to meee...
Happy birthday! I hope your day is awesome and you can later think of it as fate's way of making the contrast between yesterday and your incredible birthday stronger! :eek:

i'm here to rant about how much i used to love playing f2p but sad to say, even with the pandas and everything it didn't spark my life

so im here to complain about LACK OF PET BATTLES for f2ps

damn you blizzard....

just bring pet battles to F2P and i will be on aerie peak every day..... gotta catch em all

Being told I suck while waiting for the WSG gates to open because I don't have BoAs... on a lvl 12 F2P toon in a leveling bracket... grr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread