Got a rant, had a bad day? TELL IT HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even with the insta-queues, I'm having such a hard time gearing my panda rogue. Because every group is me and 4 monks who all wear leather. So getting that one item to both drop and roll a win, is frustrating. Only have gloves and bracers left, so hopefully I can knock those out today....

rant over , ty thread , masara tutut dont rely on the naughties to get you out of tight spots.

Last edited by a moderator:
Being called a newb for not using BOA's (on toons where I have them and just want to run damage tests or other misc. reasons). It's like, sorry I can play in "crap gear" (1-2 stat differences) and still pull more DPS/Interrupts/Returns than you.

Also, Rogue/Paladin FC's that fight right outside of Horde tunnel instead of going in the base for defense. It's like, we get it, it takes forever to kill you, don't show off and lose the game for us. The only place a flag carrier should be fighting that isn't in the base is in front of the graveyard when you're alone and waiting for team support against 2-3 enemies and it's your only option. But that's just my opinion.

The fact that my warrior is completely useless and it isn't going to change for the foreseeable future. Rerolling a panda warrior would be somewhat viable in the sense that bad players wouldn't be able to reset fights anymore but it's still not an endeavor worth investing time in.

Getting teabagged by a resto shaman because healers are still god like. I wish people wouldn't act like their the business when playing a currently imbalanced class. It makes them look like a douche.

I just wanted to make a Worgen Druid on Twisting Nether! Now I have to wait because the server is locked! What the hell is going on with all those locked servers? :/

I just got beaten by a warrior on my shaman................................................................................................

THIS

IS

MADNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHRaaHAahhhhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I got hooted at by a bloke in his van, obviously thought my long hair belonged to a woman....

Still got it....

Today my little brother stole my car so I had to walk to work.
It was raining pretty hard.

In a battleground, playing a warlock with 7 rogues on my team, and somehow I'm the only one not getting farmed...

10 stacks of flag debuff as resto druid, whole team on me and i cant outheal them? blizz needs to buff heals!

okay, i'll rant a bit...

i quit this game, i hate wanting to play it so badly. i wish i could play i and be producive in real life at the same time, but i cannot.

in the real world my closest friends and family are all raging alcoholics and drug addicts... i never wanted any part of it, i was alone. it was too hard to face when i was 17 when i began to hide from all of it and put everything that i had into this game.

this game made me feel like i belonged to something... and when i started getting good at it, like i was important, and even idolized.

seven years of hiding from the world and bottling up my sadness and anger... i finally grew so tired of those feelings that i have developed a skill to take any situation or thought that makes me sad or angry, and see the bright side of it. and learn from it.

it's a great weight lifted from my chest... instead of thinking about wanting to die when i'm not playing or smoking cigarettes, i think about good things... all good things.

i am in the final stages of enlisting into the US navy and for a job i want to climb the chain of command no matter what hoops i have to jump. i want the power, the respect, i want to be a leader... i want it because it sounds like the most challenging, and rewarding job in the US military... i want it because it seems like the furthest thing from what i was destined to be with the cards i was dealt from birth...

well, that's all. :)

I understand you so much. My father was an alcololic too. Just be strong and make an objective before you and go towards it. You are not a drug addict and not an alcoholic. That means you have hope and you learned from other ppl's mistakes, not from yours.I believe you will achieve everything you want just don't give up and never try to hide from you real life problems in the world of illusions. Life is fuking hard but no wow can replace it. Good luck to you and have fun irl. Come back sometime in the future

okay, i'll rant a bit...

i quit this game, i hate wanting to play it so badly. i wish i could play i and be producive in real life at the same time, but i cannot.

in the real world my closest friends and family are all raging alcoholics and drug addicts... i never wanted any part of it, i was alone. it was too hard to face when i was 17 when i began to hide from all of it and put everything that i had into this game.

this game made me feel like i belonged to something... and when i started getting good at it, like i was important, and even idolized.

seven years of hiding from the world and bottling up my sadness and anger... i finally grew so tired of those feelings that i have developed a skill to take any situation or thought that makes me sad or angry, and see the bright side of it. and learn from it.

it's a great weight lifted from my chest... instead of thinking about wanting to die when i'm not playing or smoking cigarettes, i think about good things... all good things.

i am in the final stages of enlisting into the US navy and for a job i want to climb the chain of command no matter what hoops i have to jump. i want the power, the respect, i want to be a leader... i want it because it sounds like the most challenging, and rewarding job in the US military... i want it because it seems like the furthest thing from what i was destined to be with the cards i was dealt from birth...

well, that's all. :)

*sniff* that was beautiful

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread